Votes: 22 91.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

godsownman

Padawan
Hi guys,

Im in a dilema choosing between the Razr V3i and the SE k750i/w700i .( Originally I had put w810i here but I've edited it due to budget restrictions.)Some places I see it branded as w800i and some places its w700i what's the difference.

Could someone please enlighten me on the pros and cons of the respective phones. I know all their features which are more or less similar ( I've said similar not same.)

If you are a user of either of the phones all the more better. In this case please do specify which you own.

Do specify which is easier and more compatible in terms of nos of applications.

Also, Im keen on SE w810i but its quite similar to the k750i except for the 'walkman' tag and the bundled 512mb card . Am I right ?

Lastly, Razr looks a bit too delicate,is it so or is it well built . What happens in case either falls? May be SE still works but what about the Razr ?

Thanks a lot.

P.s. This topic may be repitive in terms of the forum, Ive searched and got some valuable tips from there too but now I'd like to make it a bit more specific.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
well in terms of features K750i wins hands down...but in terms of looks V3i wins hands down!
choice is urs...

coolendra

Neil is Here...
jst close ur eyes nd put ur hands on w810i....... nothing better than this ritenow ... in this price range....

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
I would pick Razr as I have heard most K750i Users
have problem with joystick:mad:
Also with regard to looks,its Razr Always:)

K

krazyfrog

The two phones (V3i and K750i) are like chalk and cheese. While V3i stresses more on form, K750i is more of the functional type. If you want a phone with high flaunt value, go for V3i. If you want a fully loaded phone with every possible feature, go for K750i/W810i (W810i has better sound quality). The choice is well and truly yours. But if i had to choose, i'd choose W810i.

OP
godsownman

godsownman

Padawan
Thanks for the responses.

What exactly is the joy stick prob like ? Does it completely render the phone unusuable till its not attended to ?

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
techtronic said:
I would pick Razr as I have heard most K750i Users
have problem with joystick:mad:
Also with regard to looks,its Razr Always:)

yes wht u say is right ...but it could be solved easilly.... by blowing it fast on the joystick

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
1 more vote 4 K750i , everything has a bad side... SE has bad joystick, Moto has less feature.... you have to decide what you need actually

OP
godsownman

godsownman

Padawan
Thanks for all your replies.

A few questions ,

-> Are there any covers/cases available which protect the K750i completely atleast the front side the joystick. I know it sounds foolish to cover a joystick because it would be difficult to manouver it .

-> Is the Joystick problem there in the w700i also?

-> If this joystick problem is so prevalent why hasn't SE done anything in the future releases of the K750i

Also any idea if the color silver is still available in k750i.

Thanks

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
I would've advised u the W800i, but it is not available now as w700i has replaced it. 700i is a bad piece in my pov, as it has a bad camera, better than nokia 2mpx but bad than k750i/w800i/w810i, no auto-focus/macro, no video zooming, bad color scheme.... only +ve is good audio quality.

As far as i know, the k750i does have less freindly button interface than the 700/800/810, little tacky i might add. But camera similar to 800/810, best 2mpx camera out there. Audio quality is comparable, just a step below.

Razr is sleek, sexy... but delicate... u want ur phone to last longer, go for k750i.

You do get crystal-cases for all popular SE models, k750i is the most popular right now. So u'll get it.

700i has lesser joystick probs than k750i as it's based on w800i/w810i.
Want a good cam, good enough audio quality... go for k750i
Want good audio quality, OK cam... go for w700i.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
Go with W810i. No Joystick - no problem and Feautes is almost as same as W800i @14100/- Mumbai (area didn't know)

Third Eye

gooby pls
onw thing i told you that W810 do not have higher volume( so sad even some ringtones aren't hearable :( ).. but earphones rocks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom