Razer or logitech which mouse to buy.

$hadow

Geek in making
Hi guys
I need a mouse for gaming since my old mouse breakdown last night. Now I am not sure what to buy since I have short listed two mouse help is certainly appreciated
First one is razer abyssus and logitech g400. Any other mouse suggestions is also welcomed.
Budget is 2 to 2.5k

Last edited:

darkther

Getting off from bed
Logitech has more durability comparing to Razer, IMO.The logitech g400 is better than the abyssus anytime.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
I have the G400 and I had MX518 and then MX 510 before. I've reviewed CM storm recon mouse. I preferred CM storm recon overall. G400's build is lesser than MX518, and I think G400s is around now. Not I am saying G400 is bad, its just that it feels of lower quality than MX518. It should have the same lifespan, but I liked the grip and feel of the Recon.

As far as Razer is concerned, only the first year warranty is honoured, whereas to avail 2nd year warranty can be availed via Razer so that's a drag. On top of it, a lot of people report issues in their mouse after about 1 year of use. I am not sure of the newer ones, but the warranty stupidity still stands.

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
I have the G400 and I had MX518 and then MX 510 before. I've reviewed CM storm recon mouse. I preferred CM storm recon overall. G400's build is lesser than MX518, and I think G400s is around now. Not I am saying G400 is bad, its just that it feels of lower quality than MX518. It should have the same lifespan, but I liked the grip and feel of the Recon.

As far as Razer is concerned, only the first year warranty is honoured, whereas to avail 2nd year warranty can be availed via Razer so that's a drag. On top of it, a lot of people report issues in their mouse after about 1 year of use. I am not sure of the newer ones, but the warranty stupidity still stands.

I ordered g400. Reason being I have slightly bigger hands and small size or mid size mouse some time do not feel so good. I think it will do good for me or it will not????

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
I own a G400 myself. It is pretty good and decent size (Not to small nor too big). I use it for Starcraft Gaming and works like a charm. Programmable buttons are very easy to access.

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
This is pathetic on the part of fk my order reached at my nearest stop on Saturday and they didn't sent it even today to my home. Agggggh

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
call them usually they have good support

They provided me ekart no at which I called and they said that the product will be delivered by 7. But no sign of delivery yet I hope that by 7 they don't mean 7 in the morning lol.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
BTW.. you also need have a good mouse pad. Don't get Steal Series QCK MASS. try others.

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
I was thinking of buying steelseries but it seems to be razer is good any other mouse pad in the range of 1k. I am using digiflip speed edition mouse pad. And it is hell big.

Finally got the mouse will be posting a review soon.

Top Bottom