Razer Abyssus Mouse Problem

Shibaprasad

Journeyman
I recently purchased Razer Abyssus Mouse and installed it in my desktop, also installed special software from razer website. I noticed that this special soft is nothing but a graphical version of windows mouse setting. Now whenever I boot into my computer my scrolling speed is getting high and every time I have to decrease it manually. But without razer software mouse works fine.
Is it necessary to install razer software or I am fine without it?

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
I recently purchased Razer Abyssus Mouse and installed it in my desktop, also installed special software from razer website. I noticed that this special soft is nothing but a graphical version of windows mouse setting. Now whenever I boot into my computer my scrolling speed is getting high and every time I have to decrease it manually. But without razer software mouse works fine.
Is it necessary to install razer software or I am fine without it?

Razer soft is not at all required to use your mouse. You'll require it only when you need custom settings to be saved for different games (profiles) and for some special options such as configuration of certain additional buttons or lights on mouse.
Try changing the scroll speed after you boot through razer soft and then save it as a profile and see if it sticks for next reboot.

Top Bottom