Rate your mobile service provider

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Hey friends! Each of you must be having atleast one mobile phone.You may be satisfied with its service or not. So I request you to rate how good or bad your service provider is on a scale of 10.
Give marks to your service provider keeping in mind its
1.Network 2. Call Quality 3.Customer Care 4.Greivence redressal 5.Call Costs 6.Billing 7. Valued Added services provided 8.Offers and promotions

Give one point to each service you are fully satisfied with, 0.5 if you think it can be improved and 0 if you are not satisfied at all. 0-2 points extra for service that matters to you except these.Don't forget to mention the name of your service provider and city.

My opinion: Airtel,Delhi=8.5 [1+1+0.5+0.5+1+1+1+1+1.5]
Hutch ,Delhi=6.5 [1+1+0+0+1+1+1+0.5+1]

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
All of them Sucks !! some over charge some poor on service... No over all good is there... Every one has had problem with their operator !

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
^^ fully agree with you..... Here have very few people, using mobile for years and face no problem....and call charges are damn high, all operators are busy to increase their call charges after some months...,:devil:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
well the only service that i can think of being called better than rest is BSNL. good coverage, cheap call rates i think they even intro'd some sms pack now!

reddick

Mobile Freak
Well Airtel is ahead these days...It charges high but also gives full money value...In my case ;) Don't know abt all u guys :)

ITTechPerson

Search for Adventure
infra_red_dude said:
well the only service that i can think of being called better than rest is BSNL. good coverage, cheap call rates i think they even intro'd some sms pack now!

BSNL is good as per rate but their service in few places like Kolkata is horrible - while they are good on roaming

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
^^totally agree with you....the coverage is so bad that there are specific zones in my home where you get full tower n and at the rest, NONE :)):))

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
oh... not at all good in kolkata?? now thats news for me! everywhere i've been to.. bsnl has been very good in terms of coverage and cheapest call rates even on roam (well now it doesn't matter as the roaming tariff has been levelled)

int86

You'r Born Free
I am here just because of airtel gprs.
But for calls I depend on my fathers BSNL Postpaid

Goten

Banned
Its a sick game for them to steal away our money from us.

I have used Airtel, Hutch, Idea,Reliance Smart, SPICE, Reliance, Tata indicom in the past two years.

All of em really need to just give customer care some importance.

I really hate customer care people.

When u want it they are on ur feet n when u want it closed they are nowhere to help.

Peace~~~!

sagsall4u

Journeyman
i cant understand the problems u have with hutch mumbai. i have been using in for the last 4 yrs and never had a problem . NEVER. their offers should definitely be improved. and i wud rate it as [1+1+1+1+0.5+prepaid+1+0.5] = 6/8

gmanog

Journeyman
sagsall4u said:
i cant understand the problems u have with hutch mumbai. i have been using in for the last 4 yrs and never had a problem . NEVER. their offers should definitely be improved. and i wud rate it as [1+1+1+1+0.5+prepaid+1+0.5] = 6/8

Is your Hutch phone working if you go inside a building? (I am not talking about basements)
How long it takes for you to talk to a human when you call customer care?
(It takes more than five minutes here in chennai, when asked about this, their reply is our customer base is growing. If its growing is it not their duty to increase the employees??

Only in their ad they will follow you everywhere as a dog, not in real life, Hutch wont work inside your office, house or any building. May its because we indians do not allow dogs inside our buildings, they just stay outside the building (their ad shows only a dog following everywhere)

May be if you are outside all the time and if you have all the time to fight with the customer care guys, the Hutch is good. (unfortunately I use Hutch, can not change the number thats the problem)

int86

You'r Born Free
pushkaraj said:
yeah, airtel gprs rocks :D !!!
Its taking Rs 249+Tax / month. Just compare it with BSNL 250 plan.
Airtel believe in "Garam hai loha, mar do hathoda"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom