Rate computer magazine

rate the mags

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
rate the magazines and also give reasons for ur choice .... digit rocks but there are other mags like chip, pc world, how do u find them ????:confused:

ps sorry i wrote in wrong section ... noticed it late

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
wen it comes to forums digit is the best... cant say abt mags... dont read any these days..

ThinkFree

Technomancer
If you talk about just magazine contents, then digit is the best and it has FAST TRACK as well , but if Disk contents are also to be kept in mind than PC WORLD is what I would choose.

Did you forgot to cast your own vote?

OP
phuchungbhutia

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
@asnvn Don't you think that you should have posted it into Chit Chat section?

yes i noticed it after posting ... my mistake ... tried editing ....

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
I think efy mag is gud coz its cheap and they give good stuff too. Digit is Rs 200.

I wud give digit 9/10 and efy 8.9/10

Efy linux: 99/10 :D

Digit in matters of linux and open source: 4.5/10 (very less.)

ThinkFree

Technomancer
The Unknown said:
I think efy mag is gud coz its cheap and they give good stuff too. Digit is Rs 200.

I wud give digit 9/10 and efy 8.9/10

Efy linux: 99/10 :D

Digit in matters of linux and open source: 4.5/10 (very less.)

Don't know when the price of digit increased from 125RS. to 200 for general issurs!!!!

99/10? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
From the Poll - Digit.

I also read C.P.U. magazine and PC World US Edition, PC Magazine and Games for Windows. CPU is by far the best.

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
no one beats PCW in their disk contents just look at this months UI and videos also great sw and gamepro with macworld too.

digit scores in it's forum but is equal to chip in mag content but FT is definitely something to be proud of

sandeepk

Journeyman
Quality of magazine for CHIP is better than Digit most of the time. But CD/DVD content wise PCW is nearly always better than both of these. The main concern for me about Digit is its price. Rs.125 is way too costly considering the content provided nowadays in Digit.

praka123

left this forum longback
digit forum is good.LFY is a dedicated Linux Magazine.since Linux&oss are my primary interests. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom