Rapidshare -- Better than Premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayanth.M.P

Journeyman
Rapidshare :

This is far far better than the USD i.e Universal Share Downloader you use. I am not trying to make points here.....download and use the program. In the file i have included the link to the thread in which hundreds of people have tested it.

Guys.....its AWESOME. Its almost like or should i say better than premium, In premium it has 5 GB per day limitation. This software gives the same speed as premium but has no limitations. Here is a screenshot......

*img36.picoodle.com/img/img36/5/12/13/shlomikalfa/f_Downloadm_8157c43.png

Password :Shlomikalfa
*rapidshare.com/files/77903719/SuperDownloader.rar
I have added links to my downloader only to realize in the morning that the links were deleted a long time ago..... so i have included a software called llink checker here.......

you can check if the links you are about to add to your downloader are alive by just copying it to clipboard.

*i19.tinypic.com/4u06qt3.jpg
*rapidshare.com/files/77912418/Rapid_LinkChecker.rar
Password:SyncMaster 740n
Thanks to this program i can now easily download my programming videos without having to sit infront of the computer all the time.......Works and is great.
Enjoy and Merry Christmas !!

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
I found a message inside Fill Folder:

Just delete this dir, it was to make the file above 1mb so I get rapidshare points.

Digitians Don't Download That File from him, Infact that program isn't of any use !!! *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/13.gif

Download from here our dial up friends

*rapidshare.com/files/78996137/Rapidshare_Link_Checker.zip.html

forever

filth is me
not working. after downloading a certain file, i got the ''change ip or wait for 81 minutes" error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom