Rapidshare and downloading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
Is there a download manager that supports downloading from rapidshare/megaupload and have a resume function too??
Thanx.

S

SE><IE

Well, some download managers are able to grab the file URL e.g., IDM but remmember to tell it to attempt only single connection. Regarding the resume capability, rapidshare has this feature that you can't resume broken downloads from free accounts.

-seXie

i_am_crack

HAF 922 Owner
eap only premium accts gets resume support... free accounts huh thatz a **** cause you are download 100mb file and gets struck @ 99 mb also you gotta a start over again with the time limit...

Third Eye

gooby pls
REY619 said:
Is there a download manager that supports downloading from rapidshare/megaupload and have a resume function too??
Thanx.

You can do these things only if you have premium account....

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
MegaUpload... Flashget resumes it. That's the way I MegaDownload *img116.exs.cx/img116/6469/g5cgrin.gif

Of course.. there'll b some download limits... around 250mb per 6hrs or so... dunno exactly.
In that case... just disconnect & connect again in case of BSNL, MTNL & other non-dedicated ip address providers.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Here is a Simple Tutorial by me

1. Copy all the Links to a TEXT Document
2. Open it with Notepad and Press Ctrl + H or simply use Replace Feature

*i12.tinypic.com/4biazk4.jpg

Replace * with *RS USERNAME:pASSWORD@

*i12.tinypic.com/2d2gksw.jpg

Also Find .html with leave the Replace field blank

*i11.tinypic.com/2cnjrc3.jpg

Now Goto to Flashget, and click Import List
*i12.tinypic.com/2ppliwy.jpg

AshishSharma

Livin' in the ghetto
^^^^Username Password .... I think most download managers will allow download and resume function if you have a Rapidshare primium account so whats this trick for ? Bcz u do need the username and password ?

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
AshishSharma said:
^^^^Username Password .... I think most download managers will allow download and resume function if you have a Rapidshare primium account so whats this trick for ? Bcz u do need the username and password ?

Rapidshare.com doesnt have a Downloader like .de.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom