Rakhi warning !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspire

Padawan
@hnp-ur 1 day too late. Yesterday we had the thread of the century. In a few hrs it got 150+ replies. But guess its deleted now. It also had the answer to your question.
Try googling "Problem with my cousin (girl)", and maybe ull get lucky.

Try the Forum Archivesor Google Cache

Aspire

Padawan
Passwords are like underwear. You shouldn’t leave them out where people can see them. You should change them regularly. And you shouldn’t loan them out to strangers.

n1 maxdemon

thts my luck .... i opened that thread yesterday evening and it had around 5-10 replies. then again checked the thread at around 2 AM and it was like 5-6 pages. I read the first page and then went to sleep. Checked again at 6.30 and it was gone :eek: :eek: i cursed myself !@#!@#!@#!@!@$$%$%@#$!$

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
y
thts my luck .... i opened that thread yesterday evening and it had around 5-10 replies. then again checked the thread at around 2 AM and it was like 5-6 pages. I read the first page and then went to sleep. Checked again at 6.30 and it was gone :eek: :eek: i cursed myself !@#!@#!@#!@!@$$%$%@#$!$

I am wondering who has deleted that the thread and why!!:-?:-?

iinfi

mekalodu
Nope! my mother will crucify me. And her father too. Coz, i got a nice beating when i asked her to tie rakhi to me at the game of,em...10 i think.

In most of the south India, getting a rakhi from mama's daughter is a crim...:razz:

well i m a tamilian ... i didnt knw abt this... pardon my ignorance ..wats the reason?

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
y

I am wondering who has deleted that the thread and why!!:-?:-?

No need to wonder, rossi deleted it. He said to us(me, ico, kalw, Liverpool Fan) that the thread was useless and he may have left the thread like all the threads in the chit chat but he thought that the thread is pointless and may be i was faking and surprised by the people that are currently watching the thread. So, simply he deleted it. I thanked him.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
well i m a tamilian ... i didnt knw abt this... pardon my ignorance ..wats the reason?

That's the way things work here in andhra. You can marry your mother's bother' daughter or the father's sister' daughter(if she is younger than you).

And mother' sister' daughter and father' brother' daughter' are supposed to be your sisters.

I thought that's the way the india is going....

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
That's the way things work here in andhra. You can marry your mother's bother' daughter or the father's sister' daughter(if she is younger than you).
You people marry your cousins! :eek:
thats gross

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
damn it.. we would get killed if we will marry our cousins.. not in Northern India i guess.. HP main to aisa hai nahi.. and really this is the first time that i'm hearing about cousin marrying rituals in Hinduism..

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
No need to wonder, rossi deleted it. He said to us(me, ico, kalw, Liverpool Fan) that the thread was useless and he may have left the thread like all the threads in the chit chat but he thought that the thread is pointless and may be i was faking and surprised by the people that are currently watching the thread. So, simply he deleted it. I thanked him.

Ok. :smile:

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
mr krazzy warrior copied the image address from the first post in this thread and scrapped that image to me in my orkut profile :mad:

height of n00biness , he forgot that its the profile of the same guy who created this thread :mad: :lol:

errr :lol: lol i was scrapping these to some of my school mates and i think accidentally i even sent that to u...sry :lol: :-x

:lol:

He has stolen my siggy thrice now for impressing a girl :x
BE ORIGINAL!!!!!!

aaah! gyaan lol!! tera itna mast siggi hai to girl ko impress karne me easy ho jata hai..!! and btw even u have stolen my User Title and even tried to stole my UrT name....:D so...... :))

i thought Rakhi Shawant
yea even i thought the same when i read the title but after that i came to know that i am warned here to keep my wrist away from my school girls(specially by her)...:D :lol:

I wait eagerly if any gal in my class or neighbor hood would tie a rakhi to me. But you don't believe i never had rakhi tied to my hand.
same to me...even i said last year some of my she school mates to tie rakhi but they didnt..yea but 1 did(not my GF,my GF's best friend) :p

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Contrasting cultures in India from North to South, East to West, State to State, District to District.
Yea Vamsi is right. I asked my mom, she told me in Andhra that's the way it is. In Orissa most regions, have Mamaji's daughter as your sister, however in some parts of Orissa bordered near Andhra Children of Brother Sister can marry. So contrasting cultures even within the state even.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
you can't marry your mother's sister's daughter or your father's brother's daughter because her mother/father would be equal to your mother/father. So, she would be equal to your own sister.

vamsi no problem for you even if the gal ties you

NP for me. But lot of problems to her. Coz, my mother and her father would give a head butt to her for rakhi-ing me.:))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom