Rajasthan: 5 of a family commit suicide believing they will meet god

sygeek

Technomancer
There was a similar incident of a mass suicide guided by some leader. I forgot what it was called, but there are images of it as well. They poisoned themselves with cyanide and forced their children to do so as well. There was an audio recording of the incident as well. I'll post the link when I'm on my PC.

Edit: found it, jonestown massacre.

Religion and crazy people are not a very good combination.

Last edited:

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
time to close the thread now? because all the trolls are getting ready with their ____ and then this thread will turn to how cults and suicide is related to rape and piracy.

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
Instead of god , they will meet "YAMA" lord of death to get some good music in hell for their stupidity

for every one those who are blaming indian culture ,their knowledge about indian culture is less than zero , I mean negative before poking their nose in the culture one needs to know about the culture ,be it

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
what any one can do if they don't know how worth their life is,people just throw their life in to the pit for silly reasons like love,failing in exams and now this superstitious beliefs.

I disagree on this...
committing suicide due to those reasons (Love,Exams) is objectionable but we don't have any idea how much pressure is on the mind of people who end their life due to these...

and we are just hating and shouting for those 5 people coz we dont have any relation with them...

Flash

Lost in speed
time to close the thread now? because all the trolls are getting ready with their ____ and then this thread will turn to how cults and suicide is related to rape and piracy.
*i.imgur.com/162O2Uz.jpg

Atleast, these 5 died for themselves to meet GOD.
The worst is when "People sacrifice others (especially children) for the sake of meeting GODS/lost TREASUREs with the word of a moronic saint..

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
*i.imgur.com/162O2Uz.jpg

Atleast, these 5 died for themselves to meet GOD.
The worst is when "People sacrifice others (especially children) for the sake of meeting GODS/lost TREASUREs with the word of a moronic saint Mortal man..

Correction

Top Bottom