Rajasthan: 5 of a family commit suicide believing they will meet god

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Jaipur: Superstition and blind faith can prove to be fatal. A family of five people in Sawai Madhopur district of Rajasthan consumed poison and died in the belief that they would meet god.

The family of a photographer Kanchan Singh residing in Gangapur city consumed cyanide laced laddoos on Thursday. Singh also made a video of the entire incident and was even seen telling his family how he tried to meet Lord Shiva in heaven but failed. The family members who died include Singh's wife, three children and his engineer brother.

Source: Rajasthan: 5 of a family commit suicide believing they will meet god

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
zzzz

Ico would say...Indian culture is to blame.

I don't know whether to laugh or be sad.

Chetan1991

Youngling
Hilarious and disturbing at the same time. Somewhat like the "Andher Nagri Chaupat Raja" story. Stupidity seems to have no boundaries.

He made a video, so it can be assumed he was literate. So, how did a literate man even thought about it? I read a few weeks back about a family who lost their child because they turned to prayers instead of talking the child to doctor!

the same thing happened in america too, some 32 people committed suicide. If anyone has seen the movie, the men who stare at goats. The hippie cult

sukesh1090

Adam young
there is no need to feel sorry for them and no need to discuss.we have a huge population so we don't have to cry if we lose 5 idiots,india's burden reduced by a bit so lets move on.

there is no need to feel sorry for them and no need to discuss.we have a huge population so we don't have to cry if we lose 5 idiots,india's burden reduced by a bit so lets move on.
Thats cold :cool: Its not just about organics consuming resources, it's much more than that.

lakeport

Banned

Yup i agree with this guy.. we need to reduce our population as it is..

Hrishi

I Feel sorry for those poor li'l kids who died because of parents obsessed with such stupid beliefs and ideas. Its not abut culture , its about lack of common sense.!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

sukesh1090

Adam young
Thats cold :cool: Its not just about organics consuming resources, it's much more than that.

Zangetsu ,
its not about losing burden...
I also dnt feel sorry but I have sympathies that Life (the precious) is lost

what any one can do if they don't know how worth their life is,people just throw their life in to the pit for silly reasons like love,failing in exams and now this superstitious beliefs.idiots if they can't make it worth what they have got then they are really a burden on this earth.people who has hell lot of problems like mental and physical disabilities fight with this world for their survival and some people go even further and show the world that they can do more than any normal healthy person and these idiots who suicide for silly reasons,argh i will never show sympathies to these people let them rot in hell.as rish. told i just feel sorry for those poor little kids who lost their lives for nothing, without even tasting it.I am happy to live for even 500 years and there so much to do and learn in this world and these people.....pure idiots.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Congrats India, just gratz..
I never thought people could be more stupid than the Westboro baptist church.. but these people proved me wrong

Top Bottom