Railwire-Cheap and fast. How many of you use this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
I did a speed test for my BSNL connection after gary posted about his great speeds and while comparing the speeds of other ISPs, I found Railwire to have the fastest speed. When I checked their website, I was amazed to find the tarrifs extremely cheap. Check out this link to check the tarriff.
*www.railwire.in/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=17&Itemid=43

How come they are not marketing strongly? If anyone is using this, can you please give feedback on their service?

amizdu

Broken In
They are limited to a tiny area in Bangalore, so there is no use in promoting it at a large scale. But, their advertisments can be seen in the areas where they offer their services. I'm just a few kms from their coverage, so may be they may extend it till here some time soon.

I too wanted to know about their service quality. Is there anyone using RailTel? Please give us some feedback.

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
It's of no use concentrating in only one part of the City.If they decide to unleash it on a mass scale only will then the results be fruitful.The rates are awesome.Better than any ISP out here atleast.Hope they get it rolling soon enough.A member on TE already has it & says it's functioning great.:)

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
They have assured of unleashing it onto major areas of Bangalore by the year end. So waiting for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom