Racing DNA unleashed - Apache RTR 180 (menace)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagar.best

Don't mess with me.
guyz do you like tht ****est company hero honda.......apache is good but not better thn pulsar .....

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
guyz do you like tht ****est company hero honda.......apache is good but not better thn pulsar .....

lol

HH karizma is still unbeaten in shear strength
and how did pulsar come in this talk?? it shudnt even be mentioned here[P220 FI is an exception]

Coool

I'm Back!:D
Here is the video link :D *www.youtube.com/watch?v=PooFb_W8xTQ . Plz dont laugh on my narration in the end :oops:

:shock: great...Mujhe 10km/hr b chelana nahi aata..infact i don't know how to drive:cry::cry::cry:

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
^ I had much problems learning in the beginning(Once I dumped into a drain). But now I could drive it easily but very rarely I drive!!

Don't worry if you don't know to drive, you will learn it gradually!! :)

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
i like crazy riding. and do occasional wheelies and rarely some stopies. whellies are easy and does in 1sn and 2nd gears at bout max of 20~30KM/hr.
pulling thru traffic was never as fun with my FZ, though it lacks tops. And curves..i love them. My footrest ball is almost half by scratching on road while curving:smile:

aaj hi 3 logon ne gaaliyan di..:-D

utsav

damn busy...
:shock: great...Mujhe 10km/hr b chelana nahi aata..infact i don't know how to drive:cry::cry::cry:

Am driving from the past 5 years from when i was just 14 :)) . Recently got my car driving license too :D but i love biking :p Biking gives sheer pleasure which u wont get while driving a car :p

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
mmnn
driving a car isnt much of that fun, unless its a 150+ bhp monster.
i started riding a kinetic thru town at 5th std when i was 10yr old. i still cant believe. even used to go school sometimes on it which was bout 5km from home.

@utsav
any plan for any gud airfilter or spark plugs?
i was thinking of a KnN air filter for 2.5k, some neons, a night breaker bulb/or high power blue/red tinted ones.
ny other simple options?

Last edited:

utsav

damn busy...
mmnn
driving a car isnt much of that fun, unless its a 150+ bhp monster.
i started riding a kinetic thru town at 5th std when i was 10yr old. i still cant believe. even used to go school sometimes on it which was bout 5km from home.

@utsav
any plan for any gud airfilter or spark plugs?
i was thinking of a KnN air filter for 2.5k, some neons, a night breaker bulb/or high power blue/red tinted ones.
ny other simple options?

I already added some blue LED illumnation near the engine and rear shock absorbers some time back. Now have plans for iridium spark plugs. K&N air filters are the best but will result in a loss of mileage . Will get the air filter after 2-3 months from Delhi

azbokikr

Broken In
@utsav: An air filter will not decrease the fuel efficiency. It will just make your engine breathe better and you may feel a marginal performance increase. Personally i feel it is useless unless you get a port job and/or freeflow exhaust done. You might hear a much more pronounced air intake.

Keep away from iridium plugs as well. It can show a significant difference only in race-tuned high performance engines. On stock engines its a total waste of money.

utsav

damn busy...
@utsav: An air filter will not decrease the fuel efficiency. It will just make your engine breathe better and you may feel a marginal performance increase. Personally i feel it is useless unless you get a port job and/or freeflow exhaust done. You might hear a much more pronounced air intake.

Keep away from iridium plugs as well. It can show a significant difference only in race-tuned high performance engines. On stock engines its a total waste of money.

No dude . Mileage will decrease on adding a aftermarket air filter .

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
it depends on how u ride with the aftermarket airfilter. The more u throttle, the less the mileage and this becomes even more true with the aftermarket airfilter.
one of the point is that those guys who fits the thing may increase the fuel flow as well, to meet the excess air intake and to make customers believe there is actually gr8 improvement in power.
if u ask them to increase mileage, they just turn the fuel flow back to stock.
if u tune for more mileage after getting an airfilter, u can get bout +5 avg mileage while more or less same power.

what i like bout these so called power filters [same as airfilters], is that we wont feel the engine limiting at higher speeds.even at 100+, the engine will seems to run more ease, and we feel we can pull much farther easily. ie, more bhp but wont affect torque much.

Status
Not open for further replies.