R.I.P HD4850 and Hello.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Buddy what i'm saying is probably when 7870 and 7850 duo show up ( very very soon) they'll kill the 560-ti in performance and maybe cost same and consume much less power.
With the advent of newer gpu's i don't really suggest going for an older gen gpu by paying hefty amounts.

But if you immediately want a new gpu for some reasons, then get the 560-ti. It will be okay. Get the MSI 560-ti Hawk.

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
and you're certain these cards would pop-up in March? Mass Effect 3 is just around the corner and I was almost starting to enjoy Skyrim. So if waiting is the best option, it better be worth it. I have applied for a weeks leave starting this week, so I was really looking forward to playing Skyrim. :(

But I get what you're saying Vicky. It's a tough decision. I'll think about it. Thank you for the suggestions.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Yup they will show up in march. There's a huge huge possibility. And so might kepler. So you'll have plenty of choices then.:)

You're welcome buddy. We are always here to help.:)

digitaltab

In the zone
Shivam, how does your card fare in most of the recent games?

i play at a resolution of 1600x900 and till date the games run at highest settings, can say at the ultra, but i'll suggest you go buy twin frozer II 6950 2GB, because dude,its a one time payment and i don't want you to regret in future on your purchase, better wait and save some money and buy a monster card.

tkin

Back to school!!
I'd say, get the 560Ti(MSI HAWK if you can, damn thing runs @ 1GHz stock) and call it quits, the VX450 should handle it fine.

*images.anandtech.com/graphs/graph4135/35197.png

This with the 920, so with the E8400 you should be flying.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
ASUS GTX 560 Ti DirectCU II @14.5K at Primeabgb
Buy ASUS GTX 560 Ti DirectCU II Graphic Crad in Mumbai India

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Sorry forgot to update. Got myself a SeaSonic S12ii 620 PSU & an MSI Nvidia GTX560Ti 2GB Twin Frozr II card. Thanks everyone for helping out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom