Quick build at 55k

Status
Not open for further replies.

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
1. What is the purpose of the computer? (Note: If you are planning to say multimedia, you will have to be more specific as all types of systems are capable of doing that)
A:Gaming and high computing

2. Are you open to alternate ideas/products giving similar better performance but offering more VFM/ sellers? If not- why?
A:Yes

3. What is your MAX budget?
A:55k (+2-3k)

4. Planning to overclock?
A:Yes future once gpu added

5. Which OS are you planning to use?
A:Windows 7

6. How much hard drive space is needed?
A:performance plus decent storage

7. What resolution will the screen run at & whats the size of the screen you want? If you already want have one and want to use it, mention its resolution and size.FUll HD WITH HDMI ( Planning 3D monitor ie LG 3D led monitor at 15k at smcinternational)
A:

8. How would you rate your hardware knowledge from the count of 1-10? (1 being the lowest, 5 being you are somewhat in sync with the current performers and 10 being the highest)
A:8

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
A:Yes. But prefer to build by the seller as it would require more of cable management.

10. When are you planning to buy the system?
A:In a day next 24 hours . So Just want as quick as possible. No later thoughts could bought this for extra. So can boost upto 5k from current budget

11. Are you one of the types looking out for "future proof" configurations?
A:Yes for next 3-5 years

12. Are there going to be any components that you don't want to include in this new rig? If yes, do mention.
A:GPU

13. Which city do you live in and are you open to buying from shops from other city/states?
A:Theni ( Cumbbum)

14. Mention any other points if deemed necessary
A: Get me the best cpu and board combo which could be overclocked like hell. I am thinking for V6GT COOLER IF NOT suggest me best. I like NZXT cases. Suggest the best one on that.
PSU - glacialtech is my choice suggest if not it is good.

Note: I had mouse and HOME ups.
So i need some board which can use the processor hd graphics as well overclocking. I am fixed with i7 Procy if that is not good enough than i5 let me know.
Also suggest me difference between NZXT and CM. I felt nzxt is good just saw one base case its great.

Last edited:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Intel Core i5 2500K-10k
Asus P8Z68 V -11K
Gskill Ripjaws X CL9 8GB 1600MHZ 1.5V-3.3K
Seagate 1TB 7200.12-2.7K
Thermalright Venomous-X-3.2K
Glacialtech GP AX 950 AA (950 Watts PSU)-6K
Lian Li Lancool K58W-4.2k
Benq G2220HD-7K
Razer Cyclosa Gaming Bundle-2K
Razer Goliathus Fragged Omega S - Speed/Control-0.5K
APC 1.1KVA-4.2K
Total-Rs 54.1K

OP
M

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
Your spec is good how much yours cost. I like the cpu cooler and ram as well. Post your price. where you got these and assembling?

MegaMind

Human Spambot
@macho84, why u need a 950w PSU?? which GPU will u b opting for?

Are u going to get these from theni??

OP
M

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
i am going to get the psu from smc international. i would be running 580 lightning or 6970 depends on the budget. but planning to add 2 not in the first move. but later.

mondenath

Broken In
Nzxt is better case or go with CM HAF 912 OR 922 HAF X.

I need 2 things from the case more fans as it can sport and future support for water cooling. plus twisted hdd and front usb 3.0 . If red color option available then it would great As like fantom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom