..::QUEST for the BEST VIDEO CONVERTER TOOLs::..

Status
Not open for further replies.

jivan28

Broken In
hi guys,
a lamer or a novice here. I use tmpgenc for stringing no. of mpg's together for mpegs. Can anyone recommend something similar to joing wmv's together?

jivan28

Broken In
guys,
I don't know if u read my first post carefully. It's a very simple thing I ask I need a tool which does a simple batch processing job of adding no.'s of wmv's together & the output is one big wmv similar to how the merge tool works in tmpgenc alongwith the sound. Also tmpgenc is not big on memory so something similar, light & free to use as Adobe Premiere is a copyrighted software & more useful for professional editing I guess.

vmp_vivek

In the zone
gxsaurav said:
Adobe Premire Pro 1.5 does everything

Dr. DivX for DVD to DivX conversion

I m in Video edition profession

You must be knowing that when you want to convert a DVD movie to DivX, Dr. DivX shows the option of having what DivX output, eg. Home, etc. So, when I selected the option that fits into one single CD, i.e. the movie can stored in a single CD from the DVD having the medium quality, the output was not that good as all the other people are converting the same DivX movies which can be stored (or burned) in 700 MB CD. Please help. :? :)

parthbarot

In the zone
These Are the best:
-------------------------------------
Video Tools
1.VirtualDub Family (vdub,vdubmod etc.)
2.Flaskmpeg
3.VCD Gear
4.AutoGK (last one ok?)

Audio Tools
1.lame codec mp3
2.fhm (or what ever..i found it on www.doom9.org) for mp3
3.ogg
4.cdex

Rip Tool
1.Alcohol
2.Cdex

Codecs
1.Xvid
2.DivX(only play..i m not using for encoding)
3.K-Lite Codec Pack

----------------------------------------------------------
*parthbarot.blogspot.com
*impinfo.wordpress.com

S

SignificantMind

I usually use camtasia for screen capturing, cuting some parts out and put them in many extension files such as .avi, .mov, .swf, .wmv, many more that i can't think of but there are just about 10 extension compatible to camtasia. Im surpirsed i never know virtualdub I'll have to try that out.

parthbarot said:
2.DivX(only play..i m not using for encoding)

Xvid decoder decodes DivX too, so it's quite unnecessary really.

My vote - Gordian Knot. It's a great frontend for VDub, DGI Index, BeSweet, AVISynth et al....

-Keith

Kniwor

Learner
ok what is the best tool to convert files to rmvb, itś image quality is very good at even low file size

parthbarot

In the zone
@Keith Sebastian
i wrote that for divx , bcs i faced prob in playing file with xvid...may be it is encoded by higher version of divx...thats y.
regards.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
well after listening to so much hype about virtualdubmod, i tried it .
But I cudnt use it because I cudnt understand how to start the process , it is not at all user friendly.
Am I a dumb or is it not for the beginners????

maverickrohan

SABER RIDER
Once agian...a thread on my favourite subject.........

My Fav Codec:

On2 VP70 its better than XviD n DivX my miles.......FYI The Flash 8 Video uses VP62. The NFS Videos use VP62........

VP70 is the latest version....

Encoding:

VCD: VCD Gear + VirtualDub

DVD: #1 DVD Ripper

Transcoding Audio: GX Transcoder

Fav Audio Codec:

VBR Ogg Vorbis Range set to 48 to 64kbps...........its as good as 128kbps mp3......!!!

try it out.itl save u lotta disk space.........

For more info on Encoding:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11772

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom