Query Regarding Sony Ericsson W850i

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
Have anybody tried out its Camera... is it better than W810i ?? I am going to buy a new mobile itz either W850i @ 20 K or W810i @ 14 K.... I have seen images taken with W810i... can anybody post or comment on W850i camera quality please ?

rockthegod said:
Thanks a lot krazyfrog !!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

im going to purchase this one soon...but im waiting for w830i...
w850i has video calling camera..and its of no use here in india..where as w830i is same in features and look ,but single camera..so it gonna cost less:D ..tht why im waiting for its release...!
also w830i will come with Memory Stick Duo Pro, 1 GB card :grin:

check both here
*www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone2=1563&idPhone1=1721

OP
rockthegod

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
Now , i have read the reviews on the website... and now it seems that K790/800 is attracting me more....

Primarily, why I am going for the W850i is because that I wanted to buy a portable mp3 player and the SE walkman series is very good when comes to sound quality.

In W850i the camera is not very good since it lacks Autofocus. The Camera in W800 is excellent (specifically Cybershot). Also K800 features a good player though not as good as the Walkman series phones.

Now my dilemma:

Looks: W850i > K800
Walkman: W850i > K800
Features: K800 > W850i
Camera: K800 > W850i

Also, its "Memory Stick pro Duo" in case of W850 and M2 Memory Stick in case of K800 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now can anyone please help me decide which one of these to buy based on all potential factors ??

And Can anyone please shed some light on the above mentioned Memory Stick formats please ?? Basically about their quality, availability and prices.

Thanx in advance :) :)

there is a big difference in K series and W series of SE phones..

K series is for imaging devices...lacks walkman player etc
W series is for music freaks (walkman etc) lacks camera potentials
and as u said u wanna buy a portable mp3 player ,then buy w series... !!

if ur looking for camera...go for K series !

OP
rockthegod

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
seems like I have to sacrifice on so sweet a camera :( Anyways I have decided to go for the W850, music is of importance here. And thanx to all of you guys :)

K

krazyfrog

If music is so important to you, i suggest you also take a look at Nokia N91. Its prices have dropped significantly. It now comes for around 19.5k in mumbai (alfa).

OP
rockthegod

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
nopes.. it has a HDD, thtz not my linking for portable music playas... also the looks are bad when compared to SE....

rockthegod said:
nopes.. it has a HDD, thtz not my linking for portable music playas... also the looks are bad when compared to SE....

also if ur looking for an portable player..then u also dont need any apps etc !
n series is also more buggy as compared to other phones...

and @rockthegod dont forget to post ur review about w850 ,if w830 wont be available in few more weeks..im also going to buy this awesome ph !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom