Query Regarding Nokia 3110C

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
Hello Guys ,

I m looking to buy a secondary phone for less than Rs. 5000/- ... i have narrowed my choice to the 3110 Classic from Nokia ! Although i like its features , but while browsing through its reviews on the internet , i came across that it won't be able to support the microSD card of >128MB although technically , the support is till 2GB ! Consumers complained that it faces hanging problems and gets restarted automatically .. Is this true ? If yes , then can u ppl plz suggest another VFM phone in this price bracket !

Thnx & Regards,

BBThumbHealer ! :)

OP
BBThumbHealer

BBThumbHealer

^ thnx buddy for clearing my doubt .... will definitely go for 3110C ! btw , how's the sound quality of speakers and with headphones ?

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Sound quality of the loudspeaker is decent but the volume isn't particularly very loud. Sound quality through default headphone sucks but through 3rd party headphone with an adaptor is very good. Btw if you can extend your budget by around 500 bucks then you can get the 3500 classic which has a 2mp camera.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^^ but smaller screen than 3110

btw if you want 3110 classic fron SE buy W300i

carbon copy

flip phone !@!

it looks great

5300rs...........

OP
BBThumbHealer

BBThumbHealer

^ Naa .. I m least worried bout the cam ! i saw 3500c and its worse in looks tha 3110c ! BTW , can u recommend a good set of headphones ?

OP
BBThumbHealer

BBThumbHealer

@ Krates , buddy cam is VGA and moreover , SE supports M2 which is hell lot expensive than microSD ! :(

wats the max. M2 it supports ?

Last edited:

Tamoghno

Padawan
I dont find any reason to choose 3500 . Its essentially same with 2mp cam. But even though the cam is 2mp , the picture quality is essentially same , only size is bigger . Better spend the money on better headphone.

BTW , 2gig support is not problem , my friend using it . But i think loading too many songs ( ~ 500) makes the music player lagging .

And i've checked my with ep 630 + ad 50 + 3110 + eq tweaking . Sound is very nice for a 4.5 k more.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ Erm... I don't quite believe that. You have any source to back your claim. Cause I have held both phone in my hand at the same time and haven't noticed any difference.

clmlbx

Technomancer
^^ arey 3500 got smaller SCREEN than 3110 classic not talking about resolution

no both has 1.8 inch screen

I too say better go for 3500 classic. I am using it . It is really very good phone.
or u can add around 1.5k so u can get 3120c (with 3g,flash and lott) very good fone ........using that too.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^^ nah i found the screen to be wide in 3110classic then 3500 lol may be i am wrong

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Sometimes the area around the display often creates doubts about the actual size of the display. In reality both are exact same displays.

OP
BBThumbHealer

BBThumbHealer

Lemme add one more object to the competition i.e Nokia 3230 , it's having a large screen size ! What do u think ?

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^^ it's discontinued

you will not like this phone ....

it is slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Tamoghno

Padawan
3230 ! ! !

Its 2008 baby ! Not 2005 .

By the way , 3230 dont even have stereo output for music. Only fm have stereo .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom