query on paypal !

Status
Not open for further replies.

abinesh

Broken In
i had requested for a cheque on the 12th of this month and " cheque issued" message was seen on the 15th... its 26th today and nearly 2 weeks has gone by. how long will it take for the cheque to reach india ? some people here at TD seem to have got it in 10 days !! what steps should i take to make sure that my cheque reaches me ?

also what are the other methods to get money from paypal as my account is unverified yet ? does xoom and western union work for unverified accounts as well ??

thanks in advance !!

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
1. Generally it reached in 15days.....so you should be able to get it in a day or two :)
2. You need to Credit Card to verify your account. Some people sell VCC or Vitual Credit Cards for Paypal Verfication. If you have HDFC bank account, you can make a VCC on your own :)
3. I didnt last part regarding WU

OP
A

abinesh

Broken In
thanks sukdeep bhai ! those are indeed pleasant words to hear..

and regarding western union... i just want to know if i can still withdraw money using xoom or western union as my paypal account is unverified . how do you actually withdraw money with western union ? do you SEND money to yourself or is it still withdrawing ?

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Western Union and Xoom dont work with Paypal.....There is only one way of withdrawing for Indians and that is to order a check after 150$ and it costs 5$ for each check :)

There is a Bank Withdraw option but it works in US/UK/ AUS/ EU and few countries i guess

OP
A

abinesh

Broken In
thanks mate !! but im sure there is a way with xoom . few people are doing this... just want to know the procedure for doing it ?

thanks!

Maximum

Broken In
Sukhdeep-Host4Cheap said:
Western Union and Xoom dont work with Paypal.....There is only one way of withdrawing for Indians and that is to order a check after 150$ and it costs 5$ for each check :)

There is a Bank Withdraw option but it works in US/UK/ AUS/ EU and few countries i guess

Xoom works very well with PayPal...you will get the money in your Indian bank account within 2-5 days for sure. They charge $8 as their service charge...very safe and fast service.

Good luck

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Maximum said:
Xoom works very well with PayPal...you will get the money in your Indian bank account within 2-5 days for sure. They charge $8 as their service charge...very safe and fast service.

Good luck
Oh! that ways....those are unofficial ways of withdrawing....i thought he is asking about Offficial ways of withdrawal from Paypal :)

OP
A

abinesh

Broken In
Maximum said:

Good luck
thanks bro.. this answer i was expecting for a long time . whats the procedure for this ..? how do i withdraw with xoom ? i have an account in xoom .. so i pay myself ... is it ? and need my paypal account be verified for sending money through xoom ?

thanks

Last edited:

shashank4u

Youngling
Just use xoom its the best for Indians using paypal..
just supply your bank details in xoom thats it ...
and yes you will need a verified account in paypal.

Also xoom charges 9.99$ for upto 500$ transaction and their current conversion rate is 38.5/$

OP
A

abinesh

Broken In
thanks so much mate !!! i appreciate it ! and is there anyone who has not received the cheque from paypal after applying ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom