Query:Compaq Presario V3425AU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
narangz

narangz

Web developer
Hint Hint: Narangz buddy!

Haha.... :D Havent you installed Card reader driver, buddy?

*h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwa...n&cc=us&dlc=en&product=3252135&os=228&lang=en

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
Awesome :D .....

Edit: And it worked !! WooHoo!! Thank ya a bunch !!!

Last edited:
OP
narangz

narangz

Web developer
Thor said:
Awesome :D .....

Edit: And it worked !! WooHoo!! Thank ya a bunch !!!

Welcome buddy!

Abhishek said:
will these drivers work in compaq v3424au???plzz

Most probably. Infact they should. Not much difference in these models. Give it a try!

lyngsang

Right off the assembly line
i've been trying to download the required drivers for windows xp sp2. But all i got were drivers for windows vista.

i've been trying to download the various drivers for my friend's V3425AU using windows xp sp2, but all i got were drivers for windows vista.

Last edited:

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
:( My DVDR Writer is coughing up! Sucks! Everything allright at ur end Narangz ?

Loads of burn errors !

OP
narangz

narangz

Web developer
yeah bud! its working fine.... but i dont burn cd/dvds on notebook often :D

you tried some other app? i guess its time to visit hp service center.

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
:( i do frequently burn using my Laptop's writer. guess thats my downfall :(
But :D i have still 6 months of warranty left! yay ! But wierd thing is , it recognises DVD fine, but shows a blank CD whatever CD may i put in the tray :x which is odd! And not only me ...atleast 5 of my friends using Laptops r facing the same jinz. and one of them is acer and other is lenovo ...shocking rest 3 is COMPAQ . F**** ..!!

Appz i have tried are Nero 6,7 and Roxio 9,10 :(

rimzyak

Right off the assembly line
hi

i have got the same model laptop compaq presario 3425au.

i formatted the hard disk and installed windows xp . I didn't create the recovery disk and i had formatted the vista recovery partition.

Now i want to move back to vista OS . Can anyone help me out in getting a copy of the vista recovery disk which anyone of you has created??

Or please tell me what should i do to move back to vista operating system.

rimzy

OP
narangz

narangz

Web developer
1. Go to your nearest HP service centre. Ask them to restore the laptop. The service centre has the Restore discs. After restoration you'll get your Restore partition back. They can also provide you Restore Discs at extra cost I guess.

Or

2. Get Vista installation disc from anywhere & install Windows with your Poduct Key which is written on the back side of the laptop.

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
Again to bug ye all :p

Ok, I plan to Boot the laptop using USB flash drive, windows XP. Any one tried it here ? Any luck ?

the bios has "USB HDD" in boot priority device. Is that the one to be selected for USB Flashdrive booting ?
will get bak to ye all i I meet with any measure of success.

Code:
*articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-6346-5928902.html

was of grt help in guiding me to making a valiant attempt at the above :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom