Query about BSNL 1099 3G Plan

mrintech

Technomancer
Hello everyone

I would like to know whether BSNL's 1099 3G Plan (with NO FUP) is a temporary or permanent plan? Any ideas?

I am thinking of using this plan for my internet needs using a Dongle. Will also disconnect my existing wired connection because of pathetic service by the ISP.

Thanks

johnjoyjoe1979

M A R I N E
Hello everyone

I would like to know whether BSNL's 1099 3G Plan (with NO FUP) is a temporary or permanent plan? Any ideas?

I am thinking of using this plan for my internet needs using a Dongle. Will also disconnect my existing wired connection because of pathetic service by the ISP.

Thanks

BSNL's 1099 3G Plan (with NO FUP) is a Permanent plan. I am using it and its very good. Really Unlimited.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hello everyone

Thanks

*s28.postimg.org/4vjyyowql/Capture1.png
*s29.postimg.org/gojanpenb/Capture2.png

OP
M

mrintech

Technomancer
Thanks for the reply guys. I have started using this plan from yesterday and am getting max speed up to 4 Mbps :D

I hope they don't discontinue this plan in near future.

Top Bottom