Query about AMD's never settle forever bundle.

Bluthunder

Broken In
Hi,
I have a question.
I intend to purchase an AMD 7950 GPU from amazon.com and ship it to a friend of mine who is currently in the US. It will cost me about 210$.
My friend shall return to India next month, then I shall collect that GPU from him.

My question is :

1.Is AMD's Never Settle Forever Bundle valid in India?
2.Will I be eligible for AMD's never settle forever bundle?
3.If yes, then can I redeem the game codes (for Radeon Gold Reward) in India, or will i have to ask my friend to redeem it while he is in the US?
4. Once I get the game keys, where will I get the game? On steam? (I have a steam account.)

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
1. Yes but the indian cheap retailers dont give us the coupons
2. Yes.
3. Yes you will be able to redeem.
4. The games supported on steam = steam keys
Games supported by origin = origin key

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
1. Yes. It is included within the package itself. Got nothing to do with retailers.
2. Yes.
3. Yes.
4. Steam games on steam. origin games on origin.

flyingcow

Shibe
1. Yes. It is included within the package itself. Got nothing to do with retailers.
2. Yes.
3. Yes.
4. Steam games on steam. origin games on origin.
but when i got my 7950 it was outside the package..not even attached..AFAIK its not in the package..it is given to us seperately

OP
B

Bluthunder

Broken In
Thanks A Ton Guys!
This forum has always helped me in the best possible way.
Thanks ACidBaseD, The Sorcerer, flyingcow!

gamerbloke

Broken In
Hey i also have a question related to this....if i will get a GPU say HD7850 from Singapore or US then what all brands will be giving International warranty?? As price diff b/w here and at Newegg is huge.

Sorry for hijacking thread but what is this AMD's Never Settle Forever Bundle???

hitman4

In the zone
Hey i also have a question related to this....if i will get a GPU say HD7850 from Singapore or US then what all brands will be giving International warranty?? As price diff b/w here and at Newegg is huge.

Sorry for hijacking thread but what is this AMD's Never Settle Forever Bundle???
dont know about intl warranty..
But amd never settle forever bundle gives you some free games with purchase of graphics card.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
EVGA only offers international warranty on GPUS but they manufacture only Nvidia gpu based graphic cards.

gamerbloke

Broken In
dont know about intl warranty..
But amd never settle forever bundle gives you some free games with purchase of graphics card.

Yeah, i saw on NEWEGG nd was amazed to found!!!
So is it that in INDIA we dont get free games (going through few brands i found nothing on FK)???

EVGA only offers international warranty on GPUS but they manufacture only Nvidia gpu based graphic cards.

Then i guess there's no use of getting it from outside (as i heard Sapphire's are best)
Out of curiosity.. when someone brings in component like Proc or GPU do he have to pay to Custom's or 1 or 2 things are allowed to carry in???

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think you're good upto products worth ~25k .. if possible just throw away the box and say you bought it for personal use / got it as a gift ;) .. anyway, amazon takes care of custom things very nicely and will present you with a total shipping cost including everything. One more advantage of buying sapphire products in here is they offer 3 years warranty which is 2 years globally / in most countries.

gamerbloke

Broken In
I think you're good upto products worth ~25k .. if possible just throw away the box and say you bought it for personal use / got it as a gift ;) .. anyway, amazon takes care of custom things very nicely and will present you with a total shipping cost including everything. One more advantage of buying sapphire products in here is they offer 3 years warranty which is 2 years globally / in most countries.

Ok, but i dont think its wise to get from Amazon for the very same reason "no intl. warranty".
First we pay more, second we dont even get free games WTF??!!

rayfire

Journeyman
My dad's friend will be coming back for US next month
iv asked him to get this
Amazon.com: Sapphire Radeon Vapor-X HD 7950 OC with Boost 3 GB DDR5 DL-DVI-I/SL-DVI-D/HDMI/DP PCI-Express Graphics Card 11196-09-40G: Computers & Accessories

gamerbloke

Broken In
My dad's friend will be coming back for US next month
iv asked him to get this
Amazon.com: Sapphire Radeon Vapor-X HD 7950 OC with Boost 3 GB DDR5 DL-DVI-I/SL-DVI-D/HDMI/DP PCI-Express Graphics Card 11196-09-40G: Computers & Accessories

and what if u face ne problem with it?? then u will hve to ship it back :(

gamerbloke

Broken In
in my opinion u should w8 for "r" series to hit market completely coz then there would be a significant price drop in these cards.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is these sound any good ;)

MSI R9 270X HAWK Graphics Card
MSI AMD Radeon R9 280X, 3GB GDDR5, PCI Express 3.0 Graphics Card R9 280X GAMING 3G

Top Bottom