querry karoake in winamp 5.05???

Status
Not open for further replies.

snehal_prabhu

Broken In
i wanna know how to play lyrics containing file in winamp.i tried using this software namesEviLyrics that runs in parallel with player and downloads all the lyrics but does not highlight the words being played.
any music fanatic here plz help??

kinshuksunil

Broken In
EvilLyrics

Well Pal,

EvilLyrics is a good software. It also has a Karaoke Feature in which it highlights the lyrics being played. get the latest version of this software.

You need to download the Karaoke files of the song when you download its lyrics from the software. Keep that in mind.

Kinshuk

Saharika

In the zone
well

while every body say karaoke,I somedays before downloaded a software called karaoke an ything that was supoosed to rip out voice only but after long download it didnt run disguisting

by the way no divertion in the original post if some body have any quick idea may help
tks
saha

kinshuksunil

Broken In
I need one such software too

Hi Saharika

not deviating form the original post, but if you find such voice-cancellation software, pls give me a link too. I ma also searching for such a software,
found some but they were not much effective - the voice channel remained existent.

Kinshuk

hack expert

In the zone
hey pal

i`ve got a solution for all of u try

winlyrics 2.74

or vivid lyrics 1. something

out of these
according to me winlyrics is the best much more better then evil lyrics
well i dont actually know he url i downloaded itfrom some ftp server but try google u`ll find it for sure

Saharika

In the zone
Re: hey pal

hack expert said:
i`ve got a solution for all of u try

winlyrics 2.74

or vivid lyrics 1. something

out of these
according to me winlyrics is the best much more better then evil lyrics
well i dont actually know he url i downloaded itfrom some ftp server but try google u`ll find it for sure
was that for me
or whom?
tks
saha

swatkat

Technomancer
Try these Lyrics search plugins for WinAmp
*www.vp-soft.com/software/lyrics.php?page=shots

LyricFX
*www.gold-software.com/LyricFXforWinamp-file7123.html

Status
Not open for further replies.