Queries about Philips DVP3886X/94 DVD player

ra_sriniketan

In the zone
I am giving u guys the link of Philips DVP3886X/94 DVD player's specifications. I need to know if it will be able to play .AVI, .WMV or even .MKV files because I m a bit confused with this .DIVX extension.Plz help.

gurujee

Can't Talk. In The Zone.
Re: Quaries about Philips DVP3886X/94 DVD player

i dont think it can play wmv or mkv. only divx/xvid files(.AVI).

if u want to play wmv and mkv, look at phillips entry level bd player BDP2600 at 5.3k.

OP
R

ra_sriniketan

In the zone
thanx again.One more thing, will this 3886 model be able to play any xvid files? like a bluray rip file with xvid extension?

casual_gamer

In the zone
thanx again.One more thing, will this 3886 model be able to play any xvid files? like a bluray rip file with xvid extension?
it should

i dont think it can play wmv or mkv. only divx/xvid files(.AVI).

if u want to play wmv and mkv, look at phillips entry level bd player BDP2600 at 5.3k.

flipkart says bdp2600 does not support wmv.
Video Playback Formats: MPEG4, MPEG2, H.264, VC-1, XviD, MKV

OP
R

ra_sriniketan

In the zone
I have decided to get the philips bd 2600. But I have a couple of problems. The audio out that I use now is a philips 1200 watt deck with two RCA(Left and right, Red and white) connector and the video(with only one yellow RCA connector) in a 29" philips TV that does not have HDMI input. But this model only have a coaxial out put for audio and a HDMI output for video. I want to use the philips audio system for sound and the TV for video. What are the converters should I use?

reniarahim1

Youngling
its not possible to connect the bp player to your audio system or tv. so take a bd player having component/composite out. but there will not be any visible difference in the pq b/n dvd player and the blu ray player.

Top Bottom