Quad core for Gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
wait for my exams over on 20 dec then write the history of intel then talk with me INTEL lover just wait when my paper r finished.i m loving it

AMD Phenom x4 9650. It should be the best buy. For a price range of 7K there is no intel quad. At a price range of 9.5K Phenom X4 9950 will beat intel quad Q6600 which is also 9.5k. I am saying in price wise comparison, please dont say Q6600 is old. Please do all your comparisons price wise which is more suitable for India.
It was Phenom X4 9550, not 9650. And yeah, it got editors pick because it had no competition at all, and was the cheapest quad core. I agree with that. But does AMD have a Q9300 competitor ? :p Q9650 competitor ? :p

Intel - For those who are called as enthusiast (or who has more money to spend :D )
Amd - For all mainstream people and mid-range gamers segment. (More suitable for India)
Wrong. Core2Quad Q8200 is cheaper than Phenom X4 9950BE, but overclocks much higher, though default performance is slightly lesser. Its for people with some brains.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
QX9770 ? i7 Extreme 965 ? When it comes to performance Intel is ruling at the moment.

toofan

Technomancer
I hope everyone wants to buy the best performer in there budget range and for this even he raises it to some extent. Performance is of much value then the value of performance.
Presently Intel rocks. Amd rocks in their gfx cards.

dvijaydev46

Broken In
If AMD is able to bring out a processor that challenges intel's offerings, it's not only going to help the "fanboys", but also everyone. Is there anyone who doesn't like price cuts from both sides?

It is true that Intel has performance edge over AMD now. But why don't we wish AMD to be more competitive?

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
I think AMD cant make their competition , AMD is giving the "price for the Performance"
AMD processor is very less now, but from INTEL's corei7 is really a good price for its performance . My vendor told me COREi7 920 is priced @ 12k approx.

Should AMD reduce the DENEBS very very less .

dvijaydev46

Broken In
If AMD is able to bring out a processor that challenges intel's offerings, it's not only going to help the "fanboys", but also everyone. Is there anyone who doesn't like price cuts from both sides?

It is true that Intel has performance edge over AMD now. But why don't we wish AMD to be more competitive?

amitash

Intel OCer
It was Phenom X4 9550, not 9650. And yeah, it got editors pick because it had no competition at all, and was the cheapest quad core. I agree with that. But does AMD have a Q9300 competitor ? Q9650 competitor ?

AFAIK the same things gonna happen when deneb comes out...AMD will give competition to the c2Qs and probably beat them but core i7s? I think not.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^You came to know that today ? LOL!

I know, you just wanted post and spam around.

amitash

Intel OCer
actually speaking they are lagging behind by 1 gen, the 45nm phenom 2s are coming in a month so i wouldnt call that lagging

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Ya you are right.

I m doing this but just inspired by you as you tends to do the same when you just joined.

Duh! Leave it. You are around twice my age!

@amitash

Yup, and I hope they cope up back as with more competition, there will be better products.

Status
Not open for further replies.