purchase a cell for under 22k !!

perplexed

Journeyman
Hi,

I was going to purchase a cell. My budget is less than 22k. ( It is already over stretched. So please dont ask me to extend it more )

I am looking for a cell with

5MP decent camera/720p video rec
Dual core processor preferably
512MB RAM
Android ICS ( confirmed future upgradation is cool with me )
Cool looks
Dust/scratch free..

Please suggest me some models..

I have gone through Xperia catalogue.. I don't like the 2 layered look of Sola otherwise would have got it.. Xperia P is a bit xpensive but that's one i like..

Also, how are HTC phones in this range ? Are there any good ones ?

SAMSUNG S Advance got really bad ratings with the online reviewers..

thanks for help !!

debarshi

Otaku
Well, personally I would tell you to buy Xperia P. I am using this one myself, and believe me, my friend has a HTC One X, and even he agrees that the XP's UI is snappier, very good looking and the Xperia UI is very well built. No crashes or lags............. And the transparent strip design is unique, a looker for sure ............

OP
perplexed

perplexed

Journeyman
Well, personally I would tell you to buy Xperia P. I am using this one myself, and believe me, my friend has a HTC One X, and even he agrees that the XP's UI is snappier, very good looking and the Xperia UI is very well built. No crashes or lags............. And the transparent strip design is unique, a looker for sure ............

I know.. Xperia P is my first preference but it is 25k at cromaretail and flipkart !!

ps. some e-retail store like maniacstore is offering some mouth watering offer.. dunno if they are fake !!

debarshi

Otaku
Dunno about that, I bought from a trusted retailer here, for Rs 24000 (they game me USB OTG and HDMI for free) so that makes the original price at Rs. 22500 as original SONY HDMI cables cost around 1500 bucks. So try local retailers before hitting online.

OP
perplexed

perplexed

Journeyman
^ thanks for the heads up but I don't mind the local HDMI cables which cost u only 250 bucks..

My concern is the Original price for the cell..

daksh

Journeyman
Go for sensation. Xe if your budget permits.
Sensation is better than xperia p, I've showed it in some previous threads quite a few times pls explore them.

OP
perplexed

perplexed

Journeyman
Go for sensation. Xe if your budget permits.
Sensation is better than xperia p, I've showed it in some previous threads quite a few times pls explore them.

thanks !!

thanks .. but Sensation is like 26k :(

LOL.. i started this thread with 20k in mind and after research i got convinced that i should spend 24k now u are saying spend 26k ? Heheh capitalism FTW :-D

daksh

Journeyman
Sensation is between 22-23 and sensation Xe is for 25.5. Xe is with better battery overclocked processor and 5k beats earphones.

debarshi

Otaku
gEEKApHONE shows Xperia P and Sensation XE is a tie........... You could go for either. But I dont know about the support for HTC in India. As far as I am concerned, Sony's good.

aroraanant

Explorer
HTC sensation XE ? that is like 25k !! :cry:
I am talking about the normal sensation, not Sensation XE, XE costs around 3-4k extra
Sensation is between 22-23 and sensation Xe is for 25.5. Xe is with better battery overclocked processor and 5k beats earphones.
There is a slight difference in the processor, and about battery I can't say much.But the beats earphones are now not being offered by the company.
@OP- Xperia is a good option too, in local market it should cost you around 22-23k, and same is the price of Sensation(not Sensation XE).
And the build quality of HTC phones is very good, and their A.S.S. is good too much better than Nokia and Sony

daksh

Journeyman
I am talking about the normal sensation, not Sensation XE, XE costs around 3-4k extra

There is a slight difference in the processor, and about battery I can't say much.But the beats earphones are now not being offered by the company.
@OP- Xperia is a good option too, in local market it should cost you around 22-23k, and same is the price of Sensation(not Sensation XE).
And the build quality of HTC phones is very good, and their A.S.S. is good too much better than Nokia and Sony

If the earphones are not being offered now then I don't see the point in paying 3-4k extra. Go for sensation only.

aroraanant

Explorer
gEEKApHONE shows Xperia P and Sensation XE is a tie........... You could go for either. But I dont know about the support for HTC in India. As far as I am concerned, Sony's good.

A.S.S. of HTC is very good.
I have written about them in RMA section, you guys can check.

bhaskar

Broken In
I know.. Xperia P is my first preference but it is 25k at cromaretail and flipkart !! ps. some e-retail store like maniacstore is offering some mouth watering offer.. dunno if they are fake !!
You can get Xperia P at 22.5 at Adexmart or Saholic...

Top Bottom