Pune meet....when?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
Guys...please put forth your views on this. I don't think there has been a single Pune meet till date. I have been in Pune for the last two months, so don't know about this place much. You guys can decide on the time and venue, preferably on a weekend.

OP
gauravakaasid

gauravakaasid

hey guys...fix on some date na to meet up...

before that can we have a small Hinjewadi meet? what say?

btw :
my nos. nine nine seven five zero27683 in case we decide to meet up in Hinjewadi. lunch time from 1-2pm

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I think instead of these McD and Barista meets , we should go to trekking :D , what say ?
One orkut community my bro is member of went to trekking @ LauhGarh which is near lonavala. Awesome place , I just visited yesterday. 2 hrs to reach top and 2 to come back + 1 hr admiring the scene and the fort.

Can reach by train (Malwali Station), both Mumbai and pune ppl and return same day. That place has waterfalls and the top of mountain is usually surrounded in clouds :D . Trek is easy and won’t tire you much (but Monday morning blues are inevitable : D).

If agreed to this plan, I will seek for more details.

some pics (not frm my visit, could not click any yesterday due to heavy rain during the trekk)

*www.imgpire.com/images/k3gz125yv8u3dfzoxsru.jpg

*www.imgpire.com/images/hb6t3xucthxr97vsqt.jpg

*www.imgpire.com/images/dztqj8mjjjcsgf8pn5a.jpg

*www.imgpire.com/images/51k9bqtnagkudivv4heq.jpg*www.imgpire.com/images/51k9bqtnagkudivv4heq.j

Last edited:

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Hmm, and if this where we plan the meet, it is time to change the thread title to Pune - Mumbai - Mid Meet

OP
gauravakaasid

gauravakaasid

now this looks good...there must be more people interested in this...cummon guys, post here :p

btw, i need a lil favour from any of you from Pune. we dnt have a good speed in our hostel, so if any of u got a high speed connection which aint being put into much use, gimme a buzz. i'll send over my login details to few private trackers, n u cn download for both urself n me :) btw, i stay in hinjewadi.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom