PSP slim and Lite - My Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
I updated my psp...3.70 m33 to 5.00 m33

the update went ok...

but after that when i try to load a iso/cso it shows a error "The game could not be started (80020321)"

what is it???? did i bricked it

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
Ok...
i pressed the select in the xmb menu and set the m33 vsh menu...and set the cpu clock to 333/166

UMD ISO MODE to sony np9660 and the iso's worked...

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
now i need some video players for psp...for divx/xvid/mp4 etc....which ones are those???

and how to install a app in psp??

Last edited:

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
^^

gr8 words of wisdom to a newbie.. :) ...... kalyaan ho!! :D

:D .... Just thought of welcoming him to the PSP Arena :)

now i need some video players for psp...for divx/xvid/mp4 etc....which ones are those???

Try Advance PMP Player ... Dunno whether we can play DivX in the PSP .. It surely plays the XviD and MP4 by its default provisions.

and how to install a app in psp??

Just place the the downloaded folder containing eboot.pbp file in ms0:/PSP/Game ! It will show up in the memory stick under Games menu in the XMB.

Site Ain't Working

Its working now , was down for maintainence... best site for PSP downloads !

If any problem still persists , get back here ... Happy to Help :)

Re: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles `

you can read free manga Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles online*www.SunManga.comabove 4000 hot free mangas onlineTsubasa Reservoir Chronicles 199 Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles 200 Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles 201 Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles 202*www.Sunmanga.com/pics/0804/01/66421546vxi.jpg

Go to sleep baby...you're dead and out.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Ok, here is sum news or say rumour (i'd say more of a news than a rumour) abt the new PSP2 launch maybe in Sept,09'.....

I dunno if we want UMD less or with-UMD types PSP2's but wat this news says is that the new PSP's a.k.a PSP2 will hv a slide-up like feature and wich invariably means a slightly bigger PSP screen.. :D

see this ---> *www.gamespot.com/news/blogs/rumor-...4429/umd-less-psp2-due-by-early-november.html

also, news is (for all SOCOM fans like me too) :D tat Socom FTB3 will be out by end of this yeawr (b4 christmas) wooohooo... :D (as per the video interview of gamespot with the SOCOM head team designer)..
--------------

NEways, i hv been playing a lot of Turn-based-strategy gAMEs like Mytran wars, Tom Clancy;s EndWar, Military commander-Europe, Field Commander.. :) i jus kinda love those games guys.... wats ur views on that do post in ppl.. :)

also, hv been playing sum real simulation golf with Tiger Wood's PGA Tour 09 ... a good break from the arcade like everybody's golf 2 (Hot shots golf 2)... :)
--------------

@ tarey: wat are u upto these days buddy.. ??? :)

to all: guys, wat u all are doin with ur PSP's lately.. ??? yaaron kuch post karo bhai log.. :)

--------------

Cheers n e-peace...

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Ok, here is sum news or say rumour (i'd say more of a news than a rumour) abt the new PSP2 launch maybe in Sept,09'.....

I dunno if we want UMD less or with-UMD types PSP2's but wat this news says is that the new PSP's a.k.a PSP2 will hv a slide-up like feature and wich invariably means a slightly bigger PSP screen.. :D

see this ---> *www.gamespot.com/news/blogs/rumor-...4429/umd-less-psp2-due-by-early-november.html

also, news is (for all SOCOM fans like me too) :D tat Socom FTB3 will be out by end of this yeawr (b4 christmas) wooohooo... :D (as per the video interview of gamespot with the SOCOM head team designer)..
--------------

NEways, i hv been playing a lot of Turn-based-strategy gAMEs like Mytran wars, Tom Clancy;s EndWar, Military commander-Europe, Field Commander.. :) i jus kinda love those games guys.... wats ur views on that do post in ppl.. :)

also, hv been playing sum real simulation golf with Tiger Wood's PGA Tour 09 ... a good break from the arcade like everybody's golf 2 (Hot shots golf 2)... :)
--------------

@ tarey: wat are u upto these days buddy.. ??? :)

to all: guys, wat u all are doin with ur PSP's lately.. ??? yaaron kuch post karo bhai log.. :)

--------------

Cheers n e-peace...

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
@ashu, too much work + exams + fcuking recession + no new CFW from DA, this time i really wanted to upgrade FW. :(

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
really bored after boards and all the entrance exams, finished chili con carnage, burnout dominator, sonic rivals, midnight club LA, flat out-head on, manhunt.
now playing fifa 08 the game i hate the most

BBThumbHealer

@ashu, too much work + exams + fcuking recession + no new CFW from DA, this time i really wanted to upgrade FW.

+1 ... But for my end ... its examinations :( + No 5.50 M33 .. Gaming is onto a halt , just using it as a PMP :)

Guys , any new exciting game coming round the corner .. haven't played Resistance yet ...

Or if else , any good SNES or NES ROMS suggestions ?? :)

BBThumbHealer

@ashu, too much work + exams + fcuking recession + no new CFW from DA, this time i really wanted to upgrade FW.

+1 ... But for my end ... its examinations :( + No 5.50 M33 .. Gaming is onto a halt , just using it as a PMP :)

Guys , any new exciting game coming round the corner .. haven't played Resistance yet ...

@ Girish , how ws ur result buddy ??

BBThumbHealer

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!

using it as pmp?? i had been using it as paperweight.
try adventure island and contra.
result was awesome 99 in maths 95% in PCM and 73 in english

napster007

Padawan
i installed the CFW 5.00 m33-6. i have a small problem now, i dloaded the theme for the 5.00, after unpacking, it gives 3 folders, F0, ctf, ptf. how am i supposed to install these???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom