PSP slim and Lite - My Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^ , thanx.. :D

Ok, (to bring new flavour to this thread).. :D I will post sum pics soon, by tonite or by tomo morning.. :D will also post pics in my Core i7 thread here --> *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108040

raghavpande123

Broken In
any one knows gud shooter games to play on psp except from
syphon filter (all 3)
coded arms (all 2)
mgsops
star wars (all 3)
socom (all versions suck big time as i cant get used to it's controls)

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Dude, out of all the games tat u hv mntioned, Socom has got the BEST controls and AI .. :)

neways... u can try games like Chili Con carnage, or sum arcade like fun games like Daxter etc.. :)

raghavpande123

Broken In
Dude, out of all the games tat u hv mntioned, Socom has got the BEST controls and AI .. :)

neways... u can try games like Chili Con carnage, or sum arcade like fun games like Daxter etc.. :)
i dont like socom's controls i am used to syphon filter's controls (analog stick aiming and movement with [] X O /\ )
also i have played and finished chili con carnage, daxter, gun showdown i think i have played most shooter games but still i cant wait to get my hands on more.
any more u know ????????

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^
thanx BB... :) btw, wich emulator or plugin u using on the PSP to make the PSone games playable.. ?

Aare btw (i jus remembered this).. :D ...wat abt the MSPD to microsd adapter for the PSP??? tat we (u and i) were planning to buy.. ?? lol... kuch pata chalaa.. ?? :D

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
I m playing the PS1 games without any emulator or so .... just using the eboots.pbp of the games !!

Regarding the adapter ... i too forgot bout that , got busy with my exams and fever of PSP dropped down .. will start surveying the market again for it and let u know definitely ... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom