PSP or PS2 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Guys,

If you buy any illegit game. And you find yourself lost in that game. And if you don't want to come back form that gaming world. Please DO puchase a legit one. That's what a typical indian middle class hardcore gamer should do. :)

vikky.vini

Right off the assembly line
It's your call pal.I have nearly 99.9% of my friends purchasing one from a "grey market" & are using it without any issues.I'm not sure how the situation in Pallika Bazaar is but out here in Mumbai we have some stores which offer you a service warranty if anything goes wrong.Atleast that's what I got in my purchase.It depends on the shop.Like I have mentioned earlier on this forum as well.You need to know the store person before buying it.If not then everything would be a gamble.

Buying an legit PS2 is not a problem but if you want to play back up games on it is a problem.You can ask some of your friends who have bought this console from Pallika Bazaar may be & they can recommend a decent shop.Take their experiences.

Hey bro again
At which shop in grey market(mumbai) u brought the PS2 can u pls tell me am gonna buy Ps2 this Wednesday so which i can buy from that shop pls.

And can i use ma pcs USB HDD in Ps2 and ps2 Games whic i hav installed in it
THANKU.:confused:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^I suppose I PM'd you the shop details, didn't I? Let me know if you need it again.

As for the USB HDD thing, well I have tried it to hell & back but none of the results were positive. So don't expect miracles with the games loading from USB HDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom