PSP discussion Thread

nims11

BIOS Terminator
There are no PSP related discussions in TDF gaming section. But i think there has to be some PSP-owners in TDF(lets hope so!!). Discuss about games and stuffs(except piracy of course). I am addicted to my PSP and spend a lot time and money on it!

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
I have had all types of console, currently on XBOX-360 .. unfortunately no plan for PSP for me but definitely there are some PSP fan here. May be I will buy new sony playstation phone...

OP
nims11

nims11

BIOS Terminator
or wait for the NGP, its going to be really powerful. developers say that its really simple and easy to port PS3 games to NGP. i just pray that it is affordable!
Packing a quad core CPU, as well as a dedicated quad core GPU, the NGP is capable of delivering PlayStation 3-quality graphics in mobile form

noja

Bang! Bang!
I've had a psp for more than a year now.
Although the game library is huge but there are not many games that are really that good.
right now I'm playing The 3rd Birthday and God Eater Burst

OP
nims11

nims11

BIOS Terminator
me too God Eater Burst right now, i love the customization it offers(lyk creating bullets, lots of epquipments). 3rd birthday's rating is not good so i am not considering it. btw i finished Final Fantasy VII(the PSX game) on PSP. JAPS really know how to make RPGs

Top Bottom