PS4 Announcement on 20th Feb?

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
NO it will not come on 20th Feb,Sony Officially announced that they will release PS4 after MS release New Xbox to make PS4 even better.

cyborg47

Technomancer
These are announcements fgs!! not official releases, bf4 or ps4.

some rumors to drool over..

*www.edge-online.com/news/playstation-4-revealed/

Samarth 619

Modrator @ Xbhp Biking
NO it will not come on 20th Feb,Sony Officially announced that they will release PS4 after MS release New Xbox to make PS4 even better.
This strategy might look great on paper, but in reality its quite risky.

Suppose, Microsoft releases Xbox 720 (or whatever) and then patents some of the basic stuff we all expect... Then what? Sony won't be able to use it on their PS4 and might even have to retract existing development.

Or suppose, Xbox720 turns out to be so good that most of the customers don't wait for PS4 at all, then what?

cyborg47

Technomancer

Suppose, Microsoft releases Xbox 720 (or whatever) and then patents some of the basic stuff we all expect... Then what? Sony won't be able to use it on their PS4 and might even have to retract existing development.

Or suppose, Xbox720 turns out to be so good that most of the customers don't wait for PS4 at all, then what?

What a lame logic :|
Billion dollar companies with billion dollar products, you seriously think that MS and Sony would get into that patent war and $hit on these sort of things?
And no, even if xbox is twice as good as ps4, both the consoles will perform equally good, the difference would be extremly minute. Both the consoles are going to stay for nearly a decade, so they'll make good business, don't worry ;)

gameranand

Living to Play

Everyone don't behave like APPLE dude. :)

dud3rulz

A Silent Guardian

Sources familiar with both the consoles said that PS4 is slightly powerful than xbox 720. The leaked specs suggests the same. The difference will be minimal, though I'm more exited about PS4 coz of their exclusives. Also i don't think patents will be filed this late. The development of consoles must be done by now and they ought to be in pre-production stage.
Sony effed up with PS3 by launching it a whole year late after xbox360 and they don't want to do the same this time. Hope these consoles will be under 25k at launch.

gameranand

Living to Play
Sources familiar with both the consoles said that PS4 is slightly powerful than xbox 720. The leaked specs suggests the same. The difference will be minimal, though I'm more exited about PS4 coz of their exclusives. Also i don't think patents will be filed this late. The development of consoles must be done by now and they ought to be in pre-production stage.
Sony effed up with PS3 by launching it a whole year late after xbox360 and they don't want to do the same this time. Hope these consoles will be under 25k at launch.

I don't think that the launch price would be this low because PS3 and Xbox360 are selling at this price point. I think prices would be more than 30K.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

sub 25K price at launch?? dream on bro.. it will for sure be above 30K

as for exclusives, rumors are Uncharted 4 is in the works. :)

Top Bottom