PS3 -> Help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
please post your ps3 game collection here guys!
Mine is small:(:-
1.NFS Carbon
2.Heavenly Sword

Here's mine,not short not too long either:
1.Mirror's Egde
2.Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns Of Patriot
3.GTA IV
4.Burnout Paradise
5.Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
6.The Orange Box(HL2,HL2:E1,HL2:E2,Portal,Team Fortress 2)
7.FIFA 09
8.Mercenaries 2
9.DC Universe vs Mortal Kombat
10.Dragonball Z Burstlimit

Wanna buy F.E.A.R 2,Uncharted,heavenly Sword,Little Big Planet and Killzone 2 but no money till April:(

OP
H

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
^^^ u'll be playing FEAR 2 on PS3 and not on PC?
i got the PS3 just to play the xclusive titles.for the others the pc is gud to go for obvious reasons.;)

^^
MRP for MGS4 is Rs.3499 here and PS3 games are relatively costlier. Moreover I've got no credit card and prefer to buy games from nearby shops so that I can get them replaced if any issue is there.
Btw people I connected my PS3 to my 8x6 feet home theater screen and belive me the experience was unlike anything. I felt as if I was right in there inside the game. Played Burnout Paradise and Mirror's Edge. Don't plan to regularly on that screen as it may give hard time to eyes and it's a bit too big.

Last edited:

upendra_gp

In the zone
^How is Heavenly Sword?

its great! The combat system is great and cruel not that much like God Of War but it has unique fight combos which are satisfying. Graphics are great and so is the music! Gameplay is fantastic but too short game people say. i haven't played it completely but a little bit due to HSC exams and it feels great. The motion contolled projection of objects is fine. I suggest u get it as it is one of the best titles for PS3.

^^
MRP for MGS4 is Rs.3499 here and PS3 games are relatively costlier. Moreover I've got no credit card and prefer to buy games from nearby shops so that I can get them replaced if any issue is there.
Btw people I connected my PS3 to my 8x6 feet home theater screen and belive me the experience was unlike anything. I felt as if I was right in there inside the game. Played Burnout Paradise and Mirror's Edge. Don't plan to regularly on that screen as it may give hard time to eyes and it's a bit too big.

u got a HD projector buddy?:shock:

Last edited:

ayuboy

Journeyman
for a moment i thought it was a screen ... phew...
BTW is HD projector as clear as a LCD or plasma full HD screens?
or do we need to have some specific ambiance conditions for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom