ps2 converted games

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishaan

Padawan
hey

gta san andreas has finally released for the ps2 :D but not yet for pc :(

but in pallika in delhi, ppl make thse converted games so they convert these ps2 games to pc and u can play with the keyboard and all...all functions of the pc version wont be there but its still good enough (but its not like using an emu)

ne1 knows how they do this ? and since they hav been doing it for sum time now doesnt it mean ps2 emulators can b made and not those ones wich are on the net wich r like half-made (no games can b played on em) ?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Converting the Games for Ps2 Into Pc Ones Hummmmmm..... :shock: Thats impossible dude.....First and foremost the games which are officiallly released by the Companies are released in various formats i.e the pc,Ps2 Xbox and so on....if a game is launched only for the Ps2 then there is no way of u or any other person for that matter modifying the game into Pc ones until the Company itself does not release it for The Pc.....what u must have seen must be a USb Attachment Of a Keyboard and Mouse to the Ps2 which can be done Via the Expansion Bay in the Ps2 u can even Attach a Usb Headphone and Steering Wheel For some game titles But Conversion Of Games Lol Mate.....That sure was a Laugh... :D

OP
I

ishaan

Padawan
no dude im serious

i hav even seen it...vice city...it was a ps2 converted thing...i dont hav a clu how dey do it but dey can

and like controls become keyboard based n stuff

but certain features arent there for eg. in vice city u can add mp3 in an mp3 folder in the pc version but its not there in da ps2 version (obviously)

so in da converted version da mp3 option wasnt there and wen u saved, it did it in a diff format from wat da pc version does but da main thing was that the game could b played

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Phewww.....Well Look it seems here u might have been mistaken by some Mod of Gta-Vice City....i mean come on pal search it everywhere on the net There is not a single entry of the PC release for Gta:San Andreas and Rockstar "for now" has planned and Exclusive Ps2 release of this game only.....And yeah about the mp3 folder sure there cannot be any folders in the Ps2 version as its not a Pc Remember and if there was how would u tend to locate the folder and copy ur Mp3's on the Ps2....so u see There probably ain't no Emulator or Even A Pc version of this game as far as my or any other persons knowledge is concerned.....Just to confirm just ask That Delhi Dude to Explain what exactly has he done..... :D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
vysakh said:
let me hope that PC games release before PS2

Mate Where are u,The Ps2 Version of Gta:San Andreas Has already released and will take a while for Its Pc Release...Anyways its was First Scheduled For The Ps2 release and so first will be the Ps2 Release....Cheers to That :D

OP
I

ishaan

Padawan
I GOT SAN ANDREAS ON DA PS2 N IT ROX DUDE :D

they say in pallika dat da pc-converted san andreas is gonna b out widin a week...but rockstar hasnt dun it....so i wonder wat dey will giv ? or mebe they r just lyin n r gonna keep on sayin dat till da pc version actually comes out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom