Protect your computer form viruses

Status
Not open for further replies.

anil_tech

Broken In
Download this small program FlashSecurity to stop virus infection from pen drives
goto *techtip-all.blogspot.com/2010/01/how-to-protect-your-computer-from-pen.html to download (1.5MB)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
heh, these kind of promotions are not good. :p

But anyways, thanks. :)

OP
A

anil_tech

Broken In
First this is not a promotion of anykind.
Second the logic behind this is that AV don't detect viruses if they don't have signature for it. And in india not many of us update our AV regularly or even 90% of people use cracked AV.
Hope this helps! And if not i can't do anything.

Sarvesh

Journeyman
Second the logic behind this is that AV don't detect viruses if they don't have signature for it.

It seems you are not aware of "pro-Active Defense" or "Heuristic feature" found in almost all AV standard products.

And in india not many of us update our AV regularly

WRONG - Almost everybody uses internet these days - and have Anti-virus installed in the system - which automatically updates itself every few hours.

even 90% of people use cracked AV.

Hope you are not among 90% ...??? - "Anti-virus" and "Internet security" software's are damn cheap these days - Why will someone risk his bank account using a 'CRACKED' Anti-Virus software (Most people use internet for online banking and transactions. ;-)

Please use Original Legal Software and rest in peace - Respect Developers hard work and support them by buying their products if you really use them - don't opt for cracked version. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

bivunlim

Right off the assembly line
come on, the anti-virus makers are not stupid. as anil said, most of the av now uses pro-active defence and heuristic feature. i use KIS 10 beta. saves me these enforts of installing useless apps for scanning different devices.

Sarvesh

Journeyman
come on, the anti-virus makers are not stupid.

You are right.

as anil said, most of the av now uses pro-active defence and heuristic feature.

You are wrong . Anil said
"logic behind this is that AV don't detect viruses if they don't have signature for it"

Where as I have mentioned regarding pro-active defense and heuristic feature.

i use KIS 10 beta. saves me these enforts of installing useless apps for scanning different devices.
You are right - KIS is a wise choice.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
First this is not a promotion of anykind.
I'll still call it a promotion of your blog actually.

What you could have done is post a short excerpt of the post and give a link to your blog. Thats what I won't call a promotion and this is what every member does. :)

Peace.

Sarvesh

Journeyman
Download this small program FlashSecurity to stop virus infection from pen drives goto techtip-all[dot]blogspot[dot]com/2010...-from-pen.html to download (1.5MB)
I didn't notice this.

What you could have done is post a short excerpt of the post and give a link to your blog. Thats what I won't call a promotion and this is what every member does. :smile:
@ico You are right.

OP
A

anil_tech

Broken In
I'll still call it a promotion of your blog actually.

What you could have done is post a short excerpt of the post and give a link to your blog. Thats what I won't call a promotion and this is what every member does. :)

Peace.

Sorry guys, i will do what you have said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom