Prostitution in World of Warcraft!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

faraaz

Evil Genius
A female gamer in World of Warcraft had sex with a fellow gamer who transferred 5000 gold to her account. The source page is in png format so I can't really type up a quote, but check out the link below anyway...I'd like to add a thumbnail, but I dunno how!! :(

Anyway...check it out. Pretty freaky!

*content.ytmnd.com/content/b/9/e/b9e7fe1cc6b1549fbf1a5f88053b6a65.png

T

thunderbird.117

What happened if India get WOW. I think the result will turn in to simliar like this.

Anyways good luck to blizzard. I hope they can create starcraft 2 will all the money they got from WOW.

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
Good thing Racing Titles dont have Girls Players :D

or it wud have become a sh1tful place (b**t*el) like WOW :x

Brothel :D

planetcall

Indian by heart
I gotta try this game....I have played WarcraftIII to a good level but never tried WOW.

*www.comicguide.net/images/smilies/wow.gif

Josan

Gangsta
woooooooooooo..........thats great that guy mus b a big player ,,,,he got the best thing worth that gold (just a metal like iron,)

T

thunderbird.117

You know guys. The gals (not all) will be ready for everything until they need something which their unable to get.

T

thunderbird.117

One thing i did not understand is what is this gold use for?.

eddie

El mooooo
^ May be to upgrade more weapons...new power-ups, skills or shields...or as the girl in the question did...to buy some huge bird that makes you more mobile and increases your damage power by 280%? I have never played the game but since it is a RPG then that is what (more or less) you might be doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom