program writing in windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

rameeze

Broken In
How can i write programin windows if i dont have any appln to write or run it like Turbo C etc. where can i download appln

ThinkFree

Technomancer
If you just want to write the program, you can do so using any text editor like notepad and save the file with .c/c++ extension. To run the program you would definitely need a compiler

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
dont use dev. microsoft visual c++ is lot better.i find many bugs in dev.
we r workin on some project and our comes properly in vc++ but wen we run it in dev then it give a complete nonsense output.(may be coz i hav beta version,)

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Dev-C++ is just an IDE. It has nothing to do with your expected outputs. It uses the GNU C/C++ compiler which is not essentially for Windows programming but rather the best standard compiler set available which runs across a variety of platforms.

*media.urbandictionary.com/image/page/lolumad-57503.jpg

Ps. Also note that just cause your code sucks, or some other integral part of yours does, don't blame the compiler or the tool that helped you do so. JF-Debug-It.

Last edited:

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
IMHO I would recommend Microsoft Visual C++ when compared to Dev-C++. It's a lot better. But its your preference... Get Visual c++ 2008 express edition from microsoft's webste which is free.

Sykora

I see right through you.
Use GCC with Eclipse.

Yeah, but it can also be downloaded without one I think....not sure!!

How can you _download_ it without an internet connection? :D

for writing the codes you don't need such a program :)

If you are looking for compilers then you can go for the following compilers

*www.openwatcom.org/index.php/Main_Page (OSS)
*www.bdsoft.com/resources/bdsc.html (OSS)

*www.bloodshed.net/devcpp.html

DOS based:
*www.xdr.com/dash/davedos.html

For trials:
*www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Peaks/7695/attoc.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom