"Professionally" Microwaved Samsung Galaxy S4 on sale for $5400 only

Would you be interested in buying this?

• Yes, i am an art connoisseur of the weird kind.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, are you even serious asking me this?

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
Came across this weird listing on ebay.com
Professionally Microwaved Samsung Galaxy S4 Latest Model Sign Dated by Artist 887276988139 | eBay

Some guy just microwaved his brand new Samsung Galaxy S4 and is now selling it for 5300 Dollars for use as a work of art !

At first i thought this might be a joke listing, but then i saw 13 people have made bids for that phone.

Now i am thinking of Microwaving my own phone "Professionally" and putting it up for sale for 2000 Dollars

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Came across this weird listing on ebay.com
Professionally Microwaved Samsung Galaxy S4 Latest Model Sign Dated by Artist 887276988139 | eBay

Some guy just microwaved his brand new Samsung Galaxy S4 and is now selling it for 5300 Dollars for use as a work of art !

At first i thought this might be a joke listing, but then i saw 13 people have made bids for that phone.

Now i am thinking of Microwaving my own phone "Professionally" and putting it up for sale for 2000 Dollars

The name of the artist is "Kenny Irwin Jr.", who is actually a dead NASCAR racer. Obviously this dude's a fooling people and apart from that the seller allows you to make him an offer. Since the offer amount by the bidder is not disclosed, it isn't impossible for the offer to be cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom