Processor and graphics

kunal grover

Cool techie
Please suggest a few good games that I would be able 2 play on this config
Intel i5 2450M 4gb ram Nvidia 520MX 1 gb dedicated graphics coz that is wat I am best getting on a notebook I am planning to buy(please only action games no sims)

koolent

Youngling
You can play most of the games onthat config. but many will require low settings and resolution.. but if you want to game, buy a PC its reallly nice.. As you can get AMDs` much better desktop GPU or you always have a chance to buy nVidia GPU too.. ;-)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
moved the thread to games section as well as edited title. what does processor & graphics suppose to mean if you want recommendation for games.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Intel i5 2450M 4gb ram Nvidia 520MX 1 gb dedicated graphics coz that is wat I am best getting on a notebook I am planning to buy(please only action games no sims)

Call of Duty Series.
Mafia Series...

read the list compiled here on the first two posts- *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/141901-must-play-pc-games-suggestion.html

Many action games there. will mostly work on your laptop, not at high settings though :wink:

gameranand

Living to Play

Laptop model and company ??

I'm guessing a Lenovo Z570 laptop, and I have a similar spec, mine's GT520M (600MHz compared to 900MHz of MX). I've played the following smoothly in max res(1366x768) and high detail :

Assassins Creed Revelations
Crysis 2 (med detail)
FIFA 12
NFS HP
Binary Domain
GTA IV
Mass Effect 2 & 3
Saints Row 3
Mafia 2

and it will run anything released before 2011
I haven't taken a benchmark yet, but this config alone gives a Windows experience index of 6.1 to me, which is pretty much okay for a laptop :)

p.s. NFS HP and AC Revelations also run perfectly at 1440x900 resolution(connected it to an external monitor)

OP
K

kunal grover

Cool techie
Thanks for all your replies
I was considering this configuration coz that is wat is d best available at this price
Here is the model
Samsung NP300E5Z-S08IN 2 Gen Ci5/4GB/750GB/1GB graphics/DOS: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Samsung Notebook
And sorry for posting with such a vague Title

Top Bottom