proccy + mobo @ 15000 + 1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

vndprkh.09

Broken In
h!! All
Plz suggest me a good mobo for my decided proccys E7500 and e8400 .
My decided mobo..
Msi p45neo3 or
Asus p5q-E or
Gigabyte ep45

with a support for ddr2 800mhz ram..
The pc will be in extreme use for 14 months for almost everything..surfing,geeking,experiment such as oc,downloading,development works

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY??
Why on earth are you going for core 2 duo when it will surely become obsolete??
And DDR2 RAM is becoming outdated as well.
If you want some good performance for the buck.Go for a phenom processor and a 785 or 790 chipset based board.
Trust me.It will be awesome.
A 785 board will cost you about 5k.
And you can spend the 10k on a killer phenom processor.

rahul.007

bORn To RIse....
^
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY??
Why on earth are you going for core 2 duo when it will surely become obsolete??
And DDR2 RAM is becoming outdated as well.
If you want some good performance for the buck.Go for a phenom processor and a 785 or 790 chipset based board.
Trust me.It will be awesome.
A 785 board will cost you about 5k.
And you can spend the 10k on a killer phenom processor.

+1.... no use of getting core2duo.... get:-
amd phenom II*4 955 3.2GHz B.E @ 7.9k
Biostar TA785G3 HD @ 4.3k
total:-13.3k

if into oc'ing, then get:-

Coolermaster Hyper N520 @ 2.4K with the leftover bucks.... very useful for overclockers in this peak summer season:C_hot::C_hot:....

all under 16k....

Piyush

Lanaya
i still dont understand y people still wanna buy intel core2duo series
we all have a lot better options today

OP
vndprkh.09

vndprkh.09

Broken In
i m going for core2duo just because i am going for asus p5qd turbo @10k nand i don't wanna sit idle for one month by ordering other proccy of amd bcoz it's too hard to get a amd proccy. in my town ..also no vendors are ready to order it..so better i am going for anE7500 due to easy avability...

vendors are simply saying that they will order amd on my owm risk and then no warranty cover on it...so..i am .stuck with this series.
:oops: ..

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
i m going for core2duo just because i am going for asus p5qd turbo @10k nand i don't wanna sit idle for one month by ordering other proccy of amd bcoz it's too hard to get a amd proccy. In my town ..also no vendors are ready to order it..so better i am going for ane7500 due to easy avability...

Vendors are simply saying that they will order amd on my owm risk and then no warranty cover on it...so..i am .stuck with this series.

where do you stay buddy?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
i m going for core2duo just because i am going for asus p5qd turbo @10k nand i don't wanna sit idle for one month by ordering other proccy of amd bcoz it's too hard to get a amd proccy. in my town ..also no vendors are ready to order it..so better i am going for anE7500 due to easy avability...

vendors are simply saying that they will order amd on my owm risk and then no warranty cover on it...so..i am .stuck with this series.

why not go for core i5. total cost will be same. just proccy will cost more & mobo will less. add cost of a graphics card (low end) & final price will be same. this way u can avoid AMD all together.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^yeah.if availability and warranty are issues then atleast go for an i5.Same price,more futereproff.
You don't wanna buy a PC and then get entangled with upgrades after 5-6 months. :\

OP
vndprkh.09

vndprkh.09

Broken In
^yeah.if availability and warranty are issues then atleast go for an i5.Same price,more futereproff.
You don't wanna buy a PC and then get entangled with upgrades after 5-6 months. :\
My config....
Intel c2d e7500/e8400/any value i5
Motherboard preffered brands -gigabyte[ep45],asus[p5qd turbo]with a good onboard gfx and sound card
Ram-800 mhz 2gb kingston-2400
Hardrive 320gb western digital blue
Optical drive-1100
Keyboard-500
Cabinet -1500 with 450w good smps

i already have a mouse and ups..
Plz provide ur suggestions .

shold going for i5 will really give value for money..now..as the pc will be an extreme use for about 14 months for almost everything , experiment such as oc,programming,geeking,and some office stuff..
So i am limiting myself to a budget of 23000 as after 14 month it will be of no use until my dad give it to one of office staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom