Probls with BiTtorrent,IE,BIOS

1.I have Hp-dv6 2159tx laptop using Windows7 Home Premium updated.
I have BSNL boradband connection.
Whenever I use bittorrent application to download data my other browsing activities on every browser and other downloading clients get reduced to speed below 10kbps, to only open google it takes time.
Please tell me solution....
Thanks in advance.

2.How to reset wrong BIOS update?
My friend has update his BIOS Intel moterboard 865GS having P4 processor.
PC is not starting.NO display.
Both LEDs on case are lit costantly.
Please help to recover pc...

3.In my Internet Explorer in win7 I dont get option on right click menu on any link to 'Open in New Tab'....I have also tried it reseting in Internet Option menu..
But problem persists....
Please help

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
1. Limit the download speed in your torrent client. In uTorrent, go to Options->Bandwidth. Set the "Global Download Rate Limiting" to say half your max download speed. You can also do this by right clicking the "D:" panel in the status bar.

2. Take the mobo to the nearest authorized service centre. No other option.

3. Right click option of open in new tab missing in ie8

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
I am sorry but that's not a reasonable question. If you use any download manager, torrent client, the browsing speed is bound to reduce as these softwares are designed to make full use of your bandwidth (by downloading the file in multiple parts making several connections with the server)....If you want to browse with full speed, disable/stop these clients and then enable/start them back once you are doing nothing!

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
these softwares are designed to make full use of your bandwidth

@gagan007: That IS a reasonable question. You can assign half your bandwidth for downloading, and half for browsing. The possibilities are endless.

There are software like the famous NetLimiter, from NetLimiter - The Ultimate Bandwidth Shaper that you can use to control your bandwidth, by assigning say half to one application, or a group of applications, and the other half to my browser and chat client. Just an example.

Top Bottom