Problems with DVD-Writer

Status
Not open for further replies.

bizzare_blue

Journeyman
Two months back, I had to change my DVD-Writer as the older one got dysfunctional. I bought a new Sony DW-G120A writer. When I used this writer to read or write DVD's, it took too long to do so. Then, I got it tested on another machine and it worked perfectly there. Then, I changed the Data-cable but to no avail. Next, I changed my SMPS and got myself a new 400W iBall device. Earlier, I was using a 250W SMPS.

This time again, I am facing the same old problem....The only culprit left is the Motherboard...I want to know if it REALLY is a motherboard problem and will I have to change my motherboard?

Also, I thought I should mention this...off lately, my UPS has been acting very strange and its software sometimes shows "Estimated Battery Time" of around 40-50 minutes....I have an APC Back-UPS ES 500....and earlier it used to show estimated time of around 15 minutes with 100% charged battery....

I wanted to know if this might have to do something with the problem I mentioned earlier. Please...Please....Please help me with this one....waiting for a reply...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom