PROBLEM WITH WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER(WMP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hack expert

In the zone
have u installed any softwares like desktop sidebar well if u have then u have to close them by running the software else they keep on playing

shyam911

Journeyman
Happened to me too. Are you using the WMP 10 beta? anyways try reinstalling else upgrade. There is one more way but i am not sure if its the right solution. If u have any external codec pack installed then uninstall that.

blacklight

Journeyman
happend 2 mee 2 .dun remember what i did .
but best way 2 shut it up is to cntrl+alt+del ->taskmanager .shut down winamp.exe there.
try fiddling with preference settings ...
btw u r using winamp3 ?

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
blacklight said:
but best way 2 shut it up is to cntrl+alt+del ->taskmanager .shut down winamp.exe there.
btw u r using winamp3 ?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

he is using windows media player 4 crying out loud!!!

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
blacklight said:
btw u r using winamp3 ?
Hmm.. do the same thing for windows media player..., it happens for me in VLC player and i do the same thing

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
click on the Process tab in task manager and c if a process called wmplayer.exe is running...that is the process name 4 WMP....if u c it running, right click it and click End Process....

and i 4got 2 ask previously, but do songs keep playing on and on or just 4 a few seconds after u close the player??

vysakh

Padawan
well, it keeps playing for a second or 2 in my system but it stops automatically. THis happens mainly when there are a lot of processes going on or when the CPU usage is high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom