Problem with Windows installation.

doomgiver

Warframe
Im trying to install windows to a hard drive, it installs correctly, but when i try to run it, it just restarts a couple of seconds after the animated logo screen appears
(the logo where 4 dots fly together to create the MS logo, as in, it gets till the dots appear, but it restarts before it can form the logo)

Installing off a CD.

currently using linux to type.

also, windows repair fails everytime.

Shah

Cyborg Agent
I too have faced the same problem. When I tried with another HDD, strangely it worked. After a few months, I tried installing Win7 on the problematic HDD with a new copy of Win7 and it worked. I don't know what causes that problem. Try to get another copy of Win7 from your friends and try to install it. It may work. I am not sure though.

ratul

█████████████████
i am getting the same problem with my desktop, installed xp, ran fine, installed all the softwares i need, used it, shut it down, when i opened it next day, it was restarting as soon as it starts, same as it was before formatting, further analysis gave me some unstable sectors on my hard drive, indicating a failing drive, strangely i just replaced HDD couple of months ago due to the same reason, so i think my mobo is damaged, which is damaging the HDD.. :(

Top Bottom