Problem with Win XP SP2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkpaul

Broken In
I had installed Win XP sp2 in my system before. Some days ago I formatted my machine and installed Win XP Pro again. But this time I am unable to install SP2. This is happening because of Product key. I used the same Product key as it was in my machine and installed from the disc from which i installed before. Why this is happening?

Can any body help me to install the SP2?

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
MS has said the SP2 will not work with pireted winXP... if u have original XP & still get this error then MS suggest to contact their support team...

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
to see whether u have Original winXP or not visit MS How to Tell web site & verify that...

u u find that ur vendor told u this is a original but the How to tell shows that it is not the go to this web site for more help..

anandk

Distinguished Member
saurav_cheeta said:
MS has said the SP2 will not work with pireted winXP... if u have original XP & still get this error then MS suggest to contact their support team...

sp2 gets installed even on pirated versions.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
anandk said:
saurav_cheeta said:

sp2 gets installed even on pirated versions.

That is what we r not soppose to talk here.... :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.