problem with vista msconfig!

Status
Not open for further replies.

soumya

In the zone
i have blocked some uneccesary startup programs by using msconfig. when i boot into vista, it gives me a message blocked startup programs in the taskbar. i want to get rid of this message without unblocking the programs or deleting their keys from regedit. any suggestions?

OP
soumya

soumya

In the zone
Kiran_tech_mania said:
Did you block any critical start-up item of Vista?
Please give the list of items you have blocked.

okay...i have blocked some programs and non-microsoft services...i am posting 2 screenshots...one 4 programs and d other 4 services

programs..

*img502.imageshack.us/img502/9371/programsbm2.jpg

services...

*img184.imageshack.us/img184/1746/servicesws2.jpg

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Soumya, I can't see the images because of Web firewall here. Can you please post it as attachment to the post?

OP
soumya

soumya

In the zone
Kiran_tech_mania said:
Soumya, I can't see the images because of Web firewall here. Can you please post it as attachment to the post?

but the picture is getting too blurred to keep up wit d 39.1 kb limit...u won't be able to see anything clearly!

OP
soumya

soumya

In the zone
Kiran_tech_mania said:
Oops! Ok...Please use *www.myonlineimages.com/. This is some how left unbloked! ;-)

*www.MyOnlineImages.com/serveFile.aspx?af=11576

*www.MyOnlineImages.com/serveFile.aspx?af=11577

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Ok. Now to stop those annoying message follow this procedure:

After the message is shown at start-up, click on the icon from the menu, select "Run blocked program". Now click on "System Configuration Utility". Now you will be warned again that you have changed the way Windows starts. Just select the option "Don't show this message or start System Configuration when Windows starts"
Click OK, and log-off and log-in again.
The message won't be shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom