problem with rewritable cd

Status
Not open for further replies.

nix

i use a moser baer CD_RW. i fill it in w/ MP3's. and there's some space remaining (like 20MB). after a few days, i try to add another song. but i cant: it says it cannot continue multisession because the cd is not rewriteable. i have to erase the whole cd and again put in the old songs along with the few new ones. cant i add the new ones w/o having to erase the whole thing? i use nero.

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
i think u need to check the ADD FILES LATER option wen u give a name to ur disc and select writing speed.. i use NERO EXPRESS

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
Depends on which burning software you are using. The one built into windows xp has always given me problems. Try a different one, and make sure that burning is not set to "finalize disk" or something like that.

choudang

Padawan
if you burn a MP3 CD, you can't put more song once the disk got burned. because, "Add files Later" option will be locked for MP3 cds.

Again, if you make a MP3 disk in DATA CD mode, you can add files later on with multisession option. that cd will be playable in all mejor brands new models [i have tested with Philips, Sony, Samsung], but may be not in older models [when tried with sony 3 cd changer, its not working but when i tested in SONY HT, its working]

blacklight

Journeyman
Assumin u r usin nero ,select the multi session mode when u start writing,maybe it was set to single session mode when u wrote it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom