Problem with powerdvd

Status
Not open for further replies.

devil_deepak

Right off the assembly line
i have a zenith pc, p-4 2.8 HT,256 ram,40 gb hdd running windows xp professional. recently my powerdvd xp closed while playing a .DAT file, & then onwards whenever i try to play a .DAT or mpeg file, it closes sayins that "POWERDVD HAS ENCOUNTERED A PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO CLOSE. IF YOU WERE IN MIDDLE OF SOMETHING YOU MAY LOSE YOUR UNSAVED DATA". it plays dvd fine without any problem . on the other hand , a previous version powerdvd v 55 plays all these files without any problem. ieven formatted my HDD twice, but of no use. plz help me.

DEEPAK RAJPUT

go4inet

In the zone
Hi Deepak,

Welcome to digit forum ! I dont see any problem with ur OS or ur HDD in here, the problem is tht installation file of PowerDVD may be corrupt ! And thus ur facing such errors.

Dont try format ur HDD as often, coz this may make ur pc sick. So a good remedy for this is, just un-install the exisiting version of power DVD and install a newer version of power dvd and this might fix ur problems.

The newer version can be found @ companie's home page :
CyberLink : *www.gocyberlink.com/
PowerDVD v6.0 : *www.gocyberlink.com/english/products/product_main.jsp?ProdId=28

Download the Trial Version From:
*download.gocyberlink.com/ftpdload/trial/PDVD_6_trial.exe

And install and check running ur files again and I hope you wont be getting any error messages in future.

And also updating ur OS will be a better idea !

You can also check these link @ CyberLink :
*www.gocyberlink.com/english/cs/support/new_site/general_faqs.jsp ( FAQ Updated Daily )

Regards,
Vinay

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
thanx to devil_deepak, i had the same problem and i was just thinking of posting it..and...
thanx to go4inet really nice info.... the prob is ok now

go4inet

In the zone
club_pranay said:
thanx to devil_deepak, i had the same problem and i was just thinking of posting it..and...
thanx to go4inet really nice info.... the prob is ok now

Your welcome dude's !
Always here to help you out :)

Regards,
Vinay

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Even i had this problem when i was using power dvd v5.oX. the same problem and the error message used to come.

this is wht happnes:
when u play a mp3's and and in playing list more than 2 songs..., and the power dvd plays the first one and when it changes to 2nd track, then this message pops up.
i usually ignore the message and power dvd will continue playing the tracks. or i close it and again open, and this time, it will play with out any errors.

this happnes only for this version..., the latest version dont has this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom