Problem with o2 memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech&ME

Banned
the inbuilt memory of my o2 xda stealth is loosing memory automatically . automatically memory becomes less plz help. urgent

Pat

Beyond Smart
If by memory, you mean RAM, then its obvious it would happen. By default, on Windows Mobile, the apps are not closed when you click on X to close them. They are just minimized and stay in RAM. Use some software to change this default behavior to close apps when you click on X.

OP
T

Tech&ME

Banned
If by memory, you mean RAM, then its obvious it would happen. By default, on Windows Mobile, the apps are not closed when you click on X to close them. They are just minimized and stay in RAM. Use some software to change this default behavior to close apps when you click on X.

I am using o2 plus software to close all the running apps, hence the problem lies somewhere else, plz advice. I have also scanned my device by spybot search & destroy mobile app, no infection found. please help me

Pat

Beyond Smart
I am using o2 plus software to close all the running apps, hence the problem lies somewhere else, plz advice. I have also scanned my device by spybot search & destroy mobile app, no infection found. please help me

There is nothing to worry unless its a huge memory leak we are talking about. Its normal that the amount of RAM available decreases as you keep using the phone over a long time. However, if you think the memory loss (leak) is huge, you could try updating ROM on your device. Try flashing a rom, if it is available for your device.

As a first step, you could try hard resetting your device. You will lose all data so back it up before doing this. See if the problem persists. If it does, try to look for ROMs for your device.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom