problem with nero 7 premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

gau_pppu

TeCh Blogger : Gtechinfo
for some days i'm having a problem with nero 7 premium, when I start it for writing cd and dvd, my computer gets verry slow, and when I try to add file, from nero express or nero burning rom, most of the time an error report comes and the application closed, I have uninstall and reinstall it sevaral time, but same problem arising every time, plz provide me a solution that I can recover it without, formating Xp. plz give me an alternating software for writing cd and dvd, I also use alcohol120, but it is not possble to make data cd with that.

Shasanka_Gogoi

In the zone
That happened to me as well. I upgraded the version of NERO 7 that I was using. I m now using Nero 7 Premium reloaded and have never faced the problem.

Ashampoo is the best alternative u can get if u don't burn VCD's. as it can burn only data and music discs.

OP
gau_pppu

gau_pppu

TeCh Blogger : Gtechinfo
Shasanka_Gogoi said:
That happened to me as well. I upgraded the version of NERO 7 that I was using. I m now using Nero 7 Premium reloaded and have never faced the problem.

Ashampoo is the best alternative u can get if u don't burn VCD's. as it can burn only data and music discs.

how wilL I upgrade that, should I install the Upper version over that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom