Problem With My New MP3 Player - help me ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

navino87

In the zone
I have recently bought apro multimedia player Model - MP-838FSC. And i found tat there is a update for the firmware is available at *www.eurone.com.hk/support.html .

now i get a strange problem :sad:....
I downloaded the firmware from their site... as i dono wat to do with it, i just opened all the files n done some thing that shouldn't be done ... now i dont get my mp3 player get started :sad: ... also earlier there where 2 drives(j,k), but now there is only j: n even tat doesn't seams to open..
Some1 please help me out.... Iam crying for it now :sad:

exactly wat i done is, i copied the firmware files to j: n i opened every files.... tats it every thing is gone :(

Can i get my player working again??? please help me out....

Please reply as soon as possible....

Thanks in advance...

ayush_chh

Ambassador of Buzz
if u hav not tried this then pls try
-----------------------------------

if u have got some s/w with the player then first uninstall it from ur system....now connect the player to ur PC and format it....remove it from the system, install the s/w again and then try using it...

sashijoseph

In the zone
Make sure you have the correct firmware update for your player(there are 3 provided in the site).Extract to the hard disk(and not your mp3 player) and run the factory4.exe
You may also contact the tech support guys here : tech@eurone.com.hk

OP
N

navino87

In the zone
@ ayush_chh no software is provided with the player.

@ sashijoseph when i update the firmware, i get an error msg " 6 : Write PM fail".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom